• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking christ.

u2RlsMC.jpg

beelzebozo

Oct 26, 2017
i too once spent a nightmarish time in a country besieged my a fascist dictator

but now it's nearly over

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Is it still "Make America Great Again?" Guess they dropped "Keep America Great". BRANDING, AMIRITE?

It kills me that he's still running like he hasn't been the fucking President for the last four years.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Also of note, the White House just put up even more barriers this week, likely to keep protests and sounds from them out.

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Is it still "Make America Great Again?" Guess they dropped "Keep America Great". BRANDING, AMIRITE?

It kills me that he's still running like he hasn't been the fucking President for the last four years.
"See I would have already made America Great, but those damn dastardly dems and their devious Deep State have been stopping me at every turn and spreading fake news to make me look bad! But don't worry because I can overcome them and fix it!"

It already worked for him once before so of course he's just gonna roll with it and twist reality to suit his endpoint rather than applying actual logic to anything.

beelzebozo

Oct 26, 2017
each attendee to have a pneumatic tube that collects their breathspray and blasts it into trump's "face"

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
It really gives me a what if the Nazi's won WW2 vibe. But that's probably his intention, to look as fascist as possible.

image-2.jpg
1_rhdf5mco.jpg

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
Forgetting how irresponsible this is for a second, let's talk about how fucking stupid this is. Come the fall when everyone is voting and Covid is continuing to kill people and likely even ratcheting back up they're setting themselves up to have inevitable news stories about how people got sick during the RNC in an election season that will be all about who would better handle the pandemic.

PanickyFool

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hatch act excludes the President and Vice President, it is explicit.

Trump and Pence aren't putting on this rally by themselves.

And Presidents are allowed to have campaign events on government property. Campaign needs to reimburse non-security expenses. Executive staff below the VP cannot hold positions in both office and campaigns.

kiaaa

Oct 27, 2017
Hatch act excludes the President and Vice President, it is explicit.

And Presidents are allowed to have campaign events on government property. Campaign needs to reimburse non-security expenses. Executive staff below the VP cannot hold positions in both office and campaigns.

www.npr.org

Trump Shatters Ethics Norms By Making Official Acts Part Of GOP Convention

The second night of the Republican National Convention featured a naturalization ceremony, a presidential pardon and the secretary of state speaking while abroad on official business.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
This is so damn depressing. On top of that, the fact that there is no mandate for masks and social distancing is really not making me feel well! But that doesn't particularly surprise me one bit.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
They just showed a picture of the WH lawn live on MSNBC- they're already crowded in shoulder-to-shoulder, really no masks to be seen.

I hope they keep track of these people after.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Continuing to hope that DC Department of Health busts it up for not adhering to the mask mandate in the District.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
From a fake visit for Pompei's speech in Jerusalem to trumps speech at the White House. This whole thing is just pandering bs