• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which do you prefer?

• Wetzel’s Pretzels

Votes: 33 18.1%
  • Auntie Anne’s Pretzels

Votes: 149 81.9%

• Total voters

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Which Mall-Based pretzel themed restaurant do you prefer?

Auntie-Annes-Soft-Prezel-Maker-Food-Drink-Packaging-RBMM.jpg

WetzelsPretzels_0.jpg

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
Never heard of Wetzels.

I'm a sucker for cheapie mall pretzels though

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Wetzels got that almond crunch mini bites. Those are fucking delicious. Damn do I actually miss going to the mall.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
One doesn't exist in this reality, and the other has delicious cinnamon sugar pretzels....

I think Auntie Annie takes this one.

napkins

Nov 18, 2017
i think auntie anne's. either, though if it's fresh.
pretzel maker was better, i think. been a while, though

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I've only seen Auntie Ann's in airports, We don't have either in Canada.

The mall near me has something called Mr. Pretzels and they have a pretzel called Toscana which is Parmesan, Roastic Garlic and Red Pepper and oh my god is it yummy.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
Wetzel's.

I get one type of pretzel from either of them and Wetzel's is better. As is their frozen drink.

It's not a huge difference though.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I've never heard of Wetzels.

Auntie Anne's is pretty much at every mall/public transportation hub in the Tri--state area. It was ok when I was a teenager hanging out at the mall. Pretty disgusting as an adult.

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
too much sugar. neither

(I have an anti-sweet tooth to sweet tasting things and yes I know sugar is in everything)

UshiromiyaEva

Aug 22, 2018
Wetzel's is the only one readily available near me so it wins by default. I only really have it when I want some nostalgia fix though, a lot of high school weekends wasted at the mall subsisting on junk food

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
They both have their use. I go to Anne's for sweet pretzels, and I go to Wetzels for pepperoni and jalapeño pretzel. I miss getting that and sneaking it into my movie.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
They're both perfectly fine if you want a pretzel. In fact the other day I had a craving...

I picked wetzel's because that's what they have here in california.

Kitsunebaby

Oct 27, 2017
Annapolis, Maryland
I was literally just thinking about this today. Weird.

I think I remember liking Auntie Anne's better, but it's been so long since I had either. I miss the days when I could down a big greasy pretzel and an Orange Julius without worrying about calories.

Randam

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
You have a franchise just for pretzels too?

Yesterday I saw there was an orange juice franchise :D

For Germany I can only think of 4 right now.
McDonald's, Kurger King, KFC and subway.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Auntie Anne's, and it's not even close.

The first time I tried Wetzels, I was thinking, oh, this'll be just like Auntie Anne's, and I was dead fucking wrong.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I've only ever had Wetzels. I like their pizza pretzel and the mini hot dogs.

Does Auntie Anne's have them?

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wetzels but only because thats what I grew up with when I lived next to the Stamford Mall. I'd always demand a pretzel if we went and was amazed to watch them make them behind the glass (auntie annes does not do this as far as I've seen)

It was a pretty big part of my childhood and I would try to mimic the pretzel makers with playdoh as a kid.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
The only Auntie Anne's near where I live shut down and I'm sad about it

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Pretzelmaker is the mall pretzel shop I grew up with, and remains my favorite. I'm a sucker for a fresh Parmesan pretzel with pizza sauce.

bagandscalpel

Oct 25, 2017
It has been a while, but I coulda sworn the Galleria in Houston has/had both of them. Only recall having Auntie Anne's, though, so will have to default to them.