• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
Story is as wacky as the headline.

TURKEY, Texas — A preliminary report from the National Transportation Safety Board on Thursday revealed new details about a plane crash near Turkey, Texas which happened on September 7.

The report said a single-engine Air Tractor AT 602 stalled and crashed. The NTSB report said the pilot maneuvered to a low altitude to drop 350 gallons of pink water for a gender reveal.

The report said, "The Federal Aviation Administration inspector reported that the accident occurred during a low pass for a gender reveal celebration."

Next up, gender reveal colony drops.

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
Holy shit, unreal that the pilot and copilot weren't hurt, the plane is destroyed.

mugwhump

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna blow up Mars or Venus for my baby's gender reveal, it's gonna be lit

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
We thought millennials were killing everything, turns out it's gender reveal parties.

Oct 28, 2017
Washington DC
c61aa3bbdba4225863bccea0c5766caf.jpg

Soon.

pollo

Oct 25, 2017
Wife was invited to one of these airplane gender reveals but she couldnt make it. but it was pretty extra.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
I hate that these are even a thing. My wife just texted me our DNA test results lol.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Millennials have done a lot of great things, but popularizing and making gender reveal parties a "thing" was a mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.