• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not even mad, it just fascinating to name a game releasing in 2021 this. I guess it's based on a role-playing system called Werewolf: The Apocalypse. But still guys. Guys.
Also, see this sentence from the Wikipedia page.
The story follows Cahal, an eco-terrorist werewolf who has been banished from his werewolf tribe, and who fights against the Pentex corporation and the pollution it causes.

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I had no idea this game was a thing and honestly? It looks kinda cool. Might buy when it's inevitably on sale for 10 bucks or something.

Deleted member 1190

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Comes from the same place as Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

The World of Darkness RPG has others too.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not even mad, it just fascinating to name a game releasing in 2021 this. I guess it's based on a role-playing system called Werewolf: The Apocalypse. But still guys. Guys.
Also, see this sentence from the Wikipedia page.
The first [cancelled] game was called Werewolf: The Apocalypse -The Heart of Gaia , so it's kind of WoD name thing . That one was about a lost teenager who just learned he was a werewolf and joins in the battles between the various tribes (and Pentex) before learning he's basically werewolf-Aragorn.
i'd say this new one at least has an interesting message. Hope it turns out good, since Ive been waiting for a new game for nigh on 20 years since Heart of Gaia was canned

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Wherever my werewolf rulebook is, there's also an extensive collection of PS2 games and a pack of nude playing cards I found when I was 12.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
everything in the OP makes complete sense to me, the guy reading WoD lorebooks back in high school despite never playing (in fact actively despising) the game system

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
Don't forget Hunter: The Reckoning - Wayward and Hunter: The Reckoning - Redeemer.

dude

Oct 25, 2017
Tel Aviv
All White Wolf games have these double titles because the original games include the subtitle - It's also why you have "Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines" and "Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption."