• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Biden will announce his VP next Month in August and then we'll be full steam ahead towards November

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
November is going to be wild. I expect there are going to be days if not weeks of protests no matter who wins.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
You can guarantee that a lot of Independent & Democratic voters aren't going to sit at home or not vote for Biden like they've haven't voted for Hillary.

A lot of lessons have been learned.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
main-qimg-d53c683fcec907613bf00ce0a3ca734e

Again, vote people! I sure as hell will do!

Deleted member 2109

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be a long 100 days.

Fuck yourself if you live in a swing state and don't vote for Biden. ;-)

Tsuyu

Oct 25, 2017
Voting them out aren't sufficient, many should sit behind bars. Right down to the lackeys they kept to facilitate their grifting and cruelty.

Oct 29, 2017
If Biden doesn't do shit about that I'm gonna be so pissed.

I have a feeling he won't.

If Biden wins, he'll likely pull the whole "we need to look fowards, not backwards" schtick that Obama did with Bush's crimes. It will be even more offensive in Trump's case than it was back then. Can't make that much accountability for the president a precedent, after all--especially if the other side wins...

Wafflinson

Banned
Nov 17, 2017
I am 100% expecting Trump to co-opt "voter suppression" as a talking point in the lead up. We will see if it is as effective as his hijacking of "fake news" from the Bernie Bros last cycle.

Generally optimistic though.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
They're going to feel like an eternity.
Can't wait to vote this facist out

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Counting down the days..... there should be indictments waiting on trump so Biden really has no say on what happens to him

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I have a feeling he won't.

If Biden wins, he'll likely pull the whole "we need to look fowards, not backwards" schtick that Obama did with Bush's crimes. It will be even more offensive in Trump's case than it was back then. Can't make that much accountability for the president a precedent, after all--especially if the other side wins...

He's already said otherwise though.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
If there's one thing that stands out to me about this pandemic, it's that time is both very slow and very fast. That 100 days is going to pass in no time whatsoever.

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
Could we get some sort of thread stickied with a link to resources to help folks get registered to vote, find their voting precincts, register to vote by mail, or just confirm that they're registered? I know we have a lot of spirited people but I think something like that could help some folks out.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Could we get some sort of thread stickied with a link to resources to help folks get registered to vote, find their voting precincts, register to vote by mail, or just confirm that they're registered? I know we have a lot of spirited people but I think something like that could help some folks out.
This is a good idea.

Oct 25, 2017

That's a good idea. It would also be good to post info on early voting. On October 19th, I'm going to wander into some abandoned Walgreens in Downtown Chicago and vote.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
if y'all Americans fuck this one up, you guys are gonna be on time out. fo' real.