• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
This is relevant cause Burger King made those video games on the 360. Which blows my mind cause I can't imagine we'd ever get a disc promotion nowadays

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
They have a point. I stopped eating BK years ago.

Wendy's burgers too, though. Their chicken sandwiches are fire however.

Last edited:

collige

Oct 31, 2017
I'll give props to the Wendy's Twitter account runners for being pretty much the first Snarky Brand™ and keeping up with the good roasts.

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
the year is 2032. cable news exists only to cover Supreme President Trump's latest pet conspiracy theory and brands roasting each other on Twitter.

Odrion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
that brand sure burned the other brand

*stands up and yells "MCDONALDS", before resuming playing his game followed by suicide by overdose*

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
Y'all keep cheering on fake corporate fast food "wars", all you're doing is giving them even more reach with their ads.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
this is so awesome!! Im going to wendys right now to buy some burgers from them to celebrate!

Oct 30, 2017
giphy.gif

motherless

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
BK and McDonald's have the nastiest patties. They should have been labeled impossible burgers decades ago because while they may be technically beef I doubt their is any meat in them.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
To be fair. Anyone can dunk on Burger King. It's not that hard. It's a known perpetually shit joint.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wendy's likes to fight dirty.

Better hop in their sink and clean up

Deleted member 27246

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
In the Netherlands the BK burgers are a lot better than McD's.

McDonalds is getting better with their new, slightly more luxury burgers...but if you compare a cheeseburger with a cheeseburger for instance, those from BK are MUCH better.

We don't have Wendy's here. I ate at one in Indonesia once and it was fucking horrible.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
What is the alternative here? Who is this harming? Should we delete Twitter? Era?
People on twitter who constantly complain about brands having fun with the platform are more annoying than the brands themselves.

I appreciate that most companies are just money grabbing black holes that will do whatever they can to make more money but having a go at the damn social media person who is actually doing a good job at creating content and an online identity for the company is stupid.

People seem to think that there are only 2 types of social media staff, 1) loose cannon who says stuff they shouldn't and should be fired or 2) its some super strict, 5 layer permission, military precision operation where nothing is done without oversight.