• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EntelechyFuff

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Nov 19, 2019
We thought we had it with The Rock endorsement but in one fell swoop the Republicans balance the scales.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Oh we're living in opposite land again, where Trump knows what he is doing and is magically doing everything quick and can also shoot sweet frosted rainbow cupcakes from his ass for the kids.

Trump not being a politician is precisely why you should NOT vote for him. Seriously, candidates should have at least 5 years of service in a political platform/role to be able to put forward for Presidency. Then again I suppose a seasoned politician might also be able to manipulate the system, but come the fuck on.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I've known about her scientology background for a long time and her indulgence of right-wing politics for a pretty long time too.

Been long on the shit list for me, personally. Sorry to all that are finding out now. :(

Oct 27, 2017
I can't imagine the type of person that would care about what the 3rd? 4th? most interesting lady from Cheers thinks about anything in the year 2020.

Veldin

Oct 25, 2017
Trump did fuck up practically everything in a short four years so maybe she's right. Circle that drain, baby.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
But... he was handed a booming economy with a stock market that was rising rapidly... he then tanked both by the end of his term and your cry for re-electing him is that he will fix the thing he's fucking BROKEN?

Add it to the list of "Imagine if Obama tried this shit", I guess...

Mett

Oct 29, 2017
Trump not being a politician is precisely why you should NOT vote for him. Seriously, candidates should have at least 5 years of service in a political platform/role to be able to put forward for Presidency. Then again I suppose a seasoned politician might also be able to manipulate the system, but come the fuck on.

Isn't it wonderful how for most jobs you need schooling or prior experience in said field, but for President you just gotta be like 35 and born in the country to run for the most powerful job in the country.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shocking that a scientologist would be drawn into the cult of stupidity that is Trump's GOP

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Isn't it wonderful how for most jobs you need schooling or prior experience in said field, but for President you just gotta be like 35 and born in the country to run for the most powerful job in the country.

Absolutely, I just blows my mind how there isn't more qualifiers to such a position. I mean, it's not like there aren't some rules such as not being able to run a business due to conflicts of interest (Like Jimmy Carter getting rid of his peanut farm) , not being in debt with foreign interests and the like. More should be done before someone can get their foot in the door.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
She's been a mess for a while in fact her last role was being a mess. This has been the most work she's done in a while to be honest.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
I'll still never understand this Trumper talking point of "he'll get the economy back on track and he gets things done" shit. Dude hasn't done a goddamn thing as President except economy wrecking tariffs and tax cuts for the rich. He's literally kept none of his campaign promises and just watches Fox News all day and tweets.

I keep seeing a YT ad like "the greatest economy is coming back but Biden will wreck it". How? The guy who was in the administration that fixed it and helped bring about this "greatest economy" that Trump wrecked in two and a half years? Give me a break.

Like, what the fuck has he done? Lol.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
The writing is so obviously on the wall that Trump is likely to lose that only celebrities with nothing left to lose are mentioning Trump support.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
I'll still never understand this Trumper talking point of "he'll get the economy back on track and he gets things done" shit. Dude hasn't done a goddamn thing as President except economy wrecking tariffs and tax cuts for the rich.

"The economy" equals the stock market.

My uncle whom I recently learned is a Trump supporter because he thinks Biden will crash the markets lol.

I haven't talked to him since, I went off on him supporting Trump and hung up on him.