• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_o14fqmcYxq1rfd7lko1_400.gif

Its 2nd feburary in kiritimati, the furthest GMT. I want to deny electric flapjacks the pleasure

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Russian Doll, a TV show with this premise, just released on Netflix. Seems fun so far.

Also: too early for flapjacks.

Oct 26, 2017
You find out it's the same day again and again and again. What method of suicide would you use for the first time?

You know, test the waters.

THErest

Oct 25, 2017
If we're repeating whole threads this year, will we repeat the whole forum next year? How far does it go??!

Supa Necta

Oct 25, 2017
Stargate SG-1 had an episode like it as well. It was pretty good, especially when O'neill started to lose it.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
GksxFG5.jpg

When Chekhov saw the long winter, he saw a winter bleak and dark and bereft of hope. Yet we know that winter is just another step in the cycle of life. But standing here among the people of Punxsutawney and basking in the warmth of their hearths and hearts, I couldn't imagine a better fate than a long and lustrous winter.

colorful-winter-sunset-picture-id616891550

Oct 28, 2017
This is pitiful. A thousand people freezing their butts off waiting to worship a rat. What a hype. Groundhog Day used to mean something in this town. They used to pull the hog out, and they used to eat it. You're hypocrites, all of you!

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooold out there today.

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
I don't think any movie has annoyed me more than this one ever. If it was intended for the audience to share in Bill Murray's frustration at the repetition of it, the director did a grand job. I never want to watch it again.