• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ashep

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I play DG the wrong way. I always get pissed once my score ticks too far over a 2 stroke per hole average and delete my app data to start again.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
transience have you seen Freeways? It's the new puzzle game from the dev of Desert Golfing
7AqSMW.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
transience

transience

Found the ultimate water hazard
Oct 27, 2017
Time to resurrect this thread one last time! I, uh, may have done it again.

jOJbCjX.jpg

The update that fixed impossible holes also caps the game at 10000 holes, which kinda sucks for weirdos like me who want to play forever but I guess it's unavoidable. I started back up in November and poked away at it slowly until I hit the end today.

Knowing me, I'll probably start over again next week. I love this pointless game.

wiggler

Oct 27, 2017
Oh boy I missed this thread the first time, boy am I glad you did it again.

Congrats! Desert Golfing is a mobile game masterpiece!

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Time to resurrect this thread one last time! I, uh, may have done it again.

jOJbCjX.jpg

The update that fixed impossible holes also caps the game at 10000 holes, which kinda sucks for weirdos like me who want to play forever but I guess it's unavoidable. I started back up in November and poked away at it slowly until I hit the end today.

Knowing me, I'll probably start over again next week. I love this pointless game.
lol

Hecht

Pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Not sure if I should update your tag or force you into a "Sisyphus" username