• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

fixing ranger

Aug 24, 2021
Hey everybody!

I was a lurker for some time and decided it is time to participate in discussions.
I used to play a lot of video games in my childhood, mostly PS1 era games, and then some online games took it from there. Around 10 years ago my interest dwindled and I decided to focus on something else. Recently, I picked up a new PS console and it was an interesting ride to play many new games, they really progressed a lot. Plus, I found my favourite genre: immersive sims! Never played them before, so it was a treat to go through Deus Ex and Dishonored games.

Looking forward to be a part of this community.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I'm a gamer girl originally from LA and just now realized Twitter is a bad place to try and discuss video games. Too toxic. I asked around and people said this is the best forum. 👍
Twitter huh?
I thought you would say Reddit as a place to discuss videogames.
I dont think people really discuss videogames on Twitter....a couple good devs on their post updates and stuff which are "generally" tame in terms of responses but people outright discussing stuff.
Ive never seen much on twitter.

You are basically stuck with here, the old place, XboxEra and for more technical graphical stuff Beyond3D

Snowy Mouse

Aug 11, 2021
Aah, hi!! I'm Snowy!

I'm a software developer as well as a gamer at heart. I've been writing code ever since I was a kid, and I've played games even longer. I also enjoy cooking and drawing, too.

Also... thank you mysterious moderator who approved me!

Kolton

Aug 12, 2021
Hi there, thank you for approving my profile. I discovered with delight Resetera a couple of months ago. I decided to join as soon as I realized it was a safe and well-moderated community, where I could discuss games and other things surrounded by open, forward-thinking, smart and interesting folks.

ProfLayton

Banned
Sep 2, 2021
Hi everyone, long time lurker. I've been playing games since the mid 80s. Hope to add to the discussions on here.

Pheonix Will

Sep 6, 2021
Hi everyone.

Long time lurker from the UK since the beginning. Looking forward to adding to discussions on the forum.

darksider321

Dec 8, 2020
Hi. I have been here since December 2020. I just recently made my 100th post on a thread and I learn through old threads on the site that in order to make threads on that site, you need to make 100th post and have 60 days in your account but it seems I haven't been able to make any threads yet. Is there a time limit before it activates on my account or something?

Kinsok

Dec 8, 2020
Spain
Hi everyone! Thanks for accepting me in this community, english is not my mother language (I'm from Spain) so I give you apologies in advance if I make any mistake, feel free to correct me anytime. I like many genres of videogames, I started playing them in an old Amstrad CPC that was very famous in Europe together the Spectrum and then I jumped to PC with Pentium and Windows 95 in its early days but my main platform currently is Playstation 4 (5 soon) and I have been playing with Playstation consoles since 1999.

bruchuck

Sep 3, 2021
Hey there!
Long time reader of the forum.

Decided its time to create an account. =)
I have been gaming since the '90s and turns out I have become a computer scientist, researching games and computer graphics !

Fatalah

Sep 17, 2021
Original member of Gaming-Age/NeoGAF finally got an account at RESETERA.

I've been lurking since the "big move" which happened quickly over a weekend a few years ago.

I'm HOME!

PMA

Alt account / Attempted to circumvent ban with alt
Banned
Sep 13, 2021
Hey everyone! I don't have much to say about myself but really interested in gaming and love that resetera wants to do right by a lot of communities out there.

Karmic Raze

Jul 31, 2020
I've had an account here for a while, but rarely posted, so I figured I'd say hello and announce my arrival to ResetEra. 😆 Does anyone know how many posts you need to start threads? I can't find the info in the FAQs. Also, I am waiting on my Xbox Series X to be delivered today and was looking for some new friends to game with. Anyone interested?

Daggett

Sep 16, 2021
Hey everyone! Extremely longtime lurker, first time registering-and-and-actually-posting-er. I'm a big fan of all things retro gaming, along with rhythm games, and I do some variety livestreaming every few days!

Sep 20, 2021
Hello, another long-time lurker from the NeoGAF era. Hope you are all doing well.

My first gaming machine was the Atari 800XL way back in the early eighties. So many great games from that era: Bruce Lee, KP Skips Action Biker, Blue Max, Ninja (Entertainment USA), Forbidden Forest, Kick Start, Spy Hunter, Joust, et al.

The only downside of the Atari was having to place an ash-tray on the tape-deck to stop it tearing up the tapes as they loaded!

I now mainly game on the PC. Deus Ex is my all-time favourite game, closely followed by Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 & 2.

redbomb6

Sep 22, 2021
Hi everyone, been lurking for the past year. Finally was able to make an account. Excited to discuss games.

toibocks

Sep 23, 2021
Hey hey! Heard this was a great place to talk about tech and games on! My main interests right now have been PC building (just finished my first one mostly, still looking for a graphic's card!) indie games, and MCU stuff. I also work in machine learning!

ray_ray

Sep 20, 2021
I've stumbled upon this forum when I was browsing the web and was amazed at how mature the discussions were. Aside from the usual game discussions, I really like how there's awareness of the problems in the gaming and tech industry here, so I decided to give signing up and participating a shot. Thanks for having me! And hope you all are having a great day.

JAY_HORROR

Sep 27, 2021
Hey everyone, long time lurker here and finally decided to join. Look forward to having discussions and chatting with all of you.

Moss Math

Sep 26, 2021
Ohio
Hello all, I heard about reset from the Xbox Era community. I'm stoked to find another place for intelligent discourse around Video Games.
Love to all

My Tulpa

alt account
Banned
Sep 19, 2021
Hi everybody.

I used to lurk Neogaf for years (never posted). Then I moved on to lurking here since 2017 (decided to finally post)

probably a mistake, but we'll see lol

Farlander

Game Designer
Verified
Sep 29, 2021
Hey :) I'm Stanislav, a Game Designer with 9 years of experience, 6 of them previously being in Ubisoft. Been a Lead Game Designer on Trials Rising, and one of Lead GDs on Watch Dogs Legion. Currently a Senior Designer at Firebyte Games, working on mobile titles. During my free time work on a personal YT channel where I breakdown and review different games. Hope to have a bunch of interesting discussions here :)

Fusi

Sep 26, 2021
Hello everyone, i was lurking on the past few months and finally decided to finally join you guys!

Tailesque

Sep 28, 2021
Chicago
Hello! It's been quite a while since I've hung out on a games-focused forum, and I really dig the vibe around here; nice to meet you all!

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Hey :) I'm Stanislav, a Game Designer with 9 years of experience, 6 of them previously being in Ubisoft. Been a Lead Game Designer on Trials Rising, and one of Lead GDs on Watch Dogs Legion. Currently a Senior Designer at Firebyte Games, working on mobile titles. During my free time work on a personal YT channel where I breakdown and review different games. Hope to have a bunch of interesting discussions here :)
This is awesome! welcome!

Welcome everyone else too!

Xkalibur

Dec 5, 2017
Hi all, I've been lurking here since the beginning but never decided to post. Glad to finally join the conversation!

Jonne Donut

Jan 13, 2021
Hi! Im Jonas, aka Jonne Donut, I've been a member to the community about a year soon. I'm admin for our Destiny 2 xbox clan and plays alot of other FPS or RPG. Hit me up if you wanna join the clan in destiny 2 or just wanna play any other games! :)

heidercarlos

Oct 5, 2021
Hi, everyone. I have been following Resetera for a long time (I love the Point & Click, Nintendo Eshop and screenshots/gifs threads), and I think it is time for me to join the party instead of looking at it through the window.

I am a Brazilian translator and civil engineer and I have been writing about games, anime, books and, you know, the usual stuff, for at least 15 years. It is a pleasure to finally be here.

Ry.

Oct 10, 2021
the planet Zebes
Heyo Era

Had an account on day one of this beautiful site (what an exodus!) made with a college email that I since lost access too; I finally decided to stop lurking and hop back into the fun

I grew up with NES/SNES/Genesis, so my heart belongs to that world of platformers and 2d art, however I still love to get in a good modern AAA experience every once in a while

Software Engineer with an Art Degree. One of these days you can bet I'll actually start cracking away at my own indie title instead of continuing to fill a notes document with endless ideas

If anyone has art or coding questions, I am always happy to help :)

-Ry

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Been awhile since I last said it here but welcome all new members!

704112681040347167.png

General Zod

Oct 27, 2017
Hello everyone!

Since learning of NeoGAF/Gaming-Age from EvilAvatar, I've been lurking on and off since 2007 or 2008, then here after the whole EvilLore thing. Not sure why I've decided to say something now but I guess I feel like actually joining a community for a change. I've been playing video games since the Atari 2600 and Apple IIGS. I've owned at least one console every generation except I can't find a Xbox Series X or PS5 that isn't being scalped.

On a tangent: How do I get my email address changed? I've been out of college for a few years now and I can't get my gmail address to be accepted in case I need to be notified of anything here.

InfamousQ

Oct 16, 2021
Looking forward to a good chill time here too!

Been looking for a relatively safe civil game forum space that's slower than an over crowded Discord and more personal than a subreddit. Found out about ResetEra watching a Maximilian Dood stream and I figure a space he's comfortable in is a place I should check out. I then proceeded to sign up... on the same weekend it was announced a multimillion buyout happened.

Proooobably not the best time to sign up so it took a bit, but happy to have finally been accepted. Happy upcoming Halloween folks

sakkeke

Oct 16, 2021
Finland
Hello everyone! It's so nice to be a member of this wonderful community, which I've been following from the beginning. I have been a gamer about 30 years now since NES-times, and I love both console- and PC-gaming. Resetera has been my daily routine for checking all the news and discussions about my dear hobby. So: let's play.

NovaDragon

Oct 17, 2021
Wales, UK
Hi everyone, long time lurker and used to post quite a lot on GAF back in the day.Finally decided to sign up on here. I mainly play FFXIV so I'll probably be lurking in the OT for that over the next few months. Nice to meet you all :)

YeezyDude

Oct 14, 2021
Denmark
Hey everyone,

I'm new to this place but have been lurking here around the time the site launched and knew about the previous site as well. But I am indeed very happy to finally be part of this site and do look forward to a lot of memorable moments starting now and in the upcoming years.

And when it comes to videogames so do I play a lot of games like GTA V, TLOU, Uncharted, GOW, Tomb Raider, Tekken etc. so I am into most genres of videogames. Other than that so am I into other kind of software besides videogames and Technolgy, Anime, movies, health and also the love for beautiful countries and good food and nice drinks like water, tea, fruits juice and smoothie as well.

Anyway nice to meet y'all and thanks for having me here!

liammou

Oct 18, 2021
hi everyone, im a new member here. Im interested to join because i found that ffxiv community in this forum is quite big. will surely lurking around in mostly ffxiv threads.

cheers