• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ultraluna

Jun 3, 2020
hello everyone, long time lurker from brazil here, finally decided to make an account and join the discussion. i've been gaming since i was a little kid on my mother's snes, and it became one of my passions ever since, along with writing and playing music.

bbqrainbow

May 30, 2020
I was looking for a nontoxic gaming community. This place may not be perfect, but it's definitely better than the other cesspools I've come across. My favorite game is Skies of Arcadia!

Jun 5, 2020
Thanks for approving me. Big fan of Fromsoftware titles as well as old Castlevania games. Looking forward to talking about some of the more obscure elements in either of these franchises

kris_ffc

Jun 3, 2020
Hello! Just joined after reading the site for the last few weeks. Looking forward to getting involved in all of the gaming discussions as we get closer to the next-gen!

N1corex

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 7, 2020
Hello thank you for approving, I have lurked for quite awhile. Excited to be a member and wish peace and love to everyone!

henriquezero

May 14, 2020
Hi everyone, been lurking since Neogaf era and finally get initiative to create a account.

Greetins from Brazil <3

Space Lion

Banned
May 24, 2019
Forgot to introduce myself here. Thanks for having me.

Btw can I disable the notifications they put on the main page?

amberht94

May 29, 2020
Hey all, thanks for having me. Have lurked for a while but am looking forward to taking part in the conversations now.

danielM

Jan 4, 2020
I know and see every anime and other weeb's stuff :)
I am also gamer and I like to play nintendo games, PC games and some PS4 games

VictorBurgos

Creative Director at Burgos Games
Verified
Oct 31, 2018
USA
Hi there. My name is Victor Burgos (yeah, I don't hide my identity online, for better or worse).

I am a 12 year Marine Veteran turned Indie Game Developer. After leaving the Marines, I went to Savannah College of Art and Design, where I received a B.F.A in Game Development. I have been Indie ever since, enjoying what life brings to me.

I am currently developing Neko Ghost, Jump! (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1194750/Neko_Ghost_Jump/) a 2D/3D puzzle-platformer where you not only switch between your camera perspectives at any time but also between your physical and ghost forms to solve puzzles, combat enemies, and clear levels faster.

It's not for everyone, but it has been a great project so far to work on and will release on PC/Consoles.

timmyp53

Jun 15, 2020
New here. I've enjoyed the content here lots via lurking and wanted to join the community. Time to get me an avatar.

DayOneDLC

Jun 17, 2020
Hi all,

DayOneDLC here, as you might tell by my name, I tend to have more negative things to say than positive ones, but that doesn't mean I'm only a negative person.

my passion is for games to play and behave the way I want so you will see me complain when I don't like something more often than not

Mandalorian

Alt account
Banned
Jun 18, 2020
Lurking is a complicated profession. Seriously though, after a long time only following the message boards, I'm glad to finally join you all. I think that it's of utter importance that we all stand together, even more so in these crazy dystopian times. Zoom calls with friends, games and movies are what have helped me to keep going since I started working at home due to corona, I can't wait to nerd out around here and join TLOU spoiler talk once I'm done with that game (I think I am halfway though with it, but I feel like the most visceral experience I've had with any game ever).

Greetings all the way from Brazil.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Lurking is a complicated profession. Seriously though, after a long time only following the message boards, I'm glad to finally join you all. I think that it's of utter importance that we all stand together, even more so in these crazy dystopian times. Zoom calls with friends, games and movies are what have helped me to keep going since I started working at home due to corona, I can't wait to nerd out around here and join TLOU spoiler talk once I'm done with that game (I think I am halfway though with it, but I feel like the most visceral experience I've had with any game ever).

Greetings all the way from Brazil.
How does one chase bounty's from home?

Jokes aside welcome and your thoughts are appreciated, I also feel that regardless of any other thoughts on TLOU II it definitely is the most immediately visceral experience in video game combat yet, making it immensely satisfying.

Mandalorian

Alt account
Banned
Jun 18, 2020
How does one chase bounty's from home?

Jokes aside welcome and your thoughts are appreciated, I also feel that regardless of any other thoughts on TLOU II it definitely is the most immediately visceral experience in video game combat yet, making it immensely satisfying.

When one chooses to walk the way of the Mandalore, you are both hunter and prey. I will run the Mandalorian one-liners to the ground, won't I? Yes, OMG the combat system is brutal. I've been able to play it on Survivor and I can't believe the level of strategy I've been able to pull it off. Like I've said on the TLOU thread, the game is on a level of its own.

Jun 19, 2020
Hi everybody! I'm Bones. I'm part of another games discussion community, but I really want to talk to as many people and have as great a variety of conversations as possible, and Era is a great place to be doing that. I'm an independent games journalist currently publishing on that community site, The Avocado. Thanks for having me!

anlino

Jun 22, 2020
Sweden
Hi everyone! Happy to be here. I've missed hanging out on Internet forums, and I'm looking forward to being giddy with excitement for the next console generation with all of you.

moon jelly

Jun 24, 2020
United States
Hello! I'm a longtime lurker. Era has been one of my main sources of gaming news for a while now, and I'm always reading the discussions on here, so I figured it was about time I actually joined. Glad to be here!

kinokokid

Dec 9, 2019
USA
Hi everyone! I joined back in December but ready to start participating. :) Excited to be part of a message board again, it seems like reddit & Slack & Discord has taken over. I have fond memories of message boards over the last few decades.

McPoo

Jan 25, 2018
UK
Hello 🙂

Not really a new member but have only started properly using my account recently. May I ask how I go about creating threads? It says insufficient privileges, I'm not sure how to change that though.

Cheers

Edit: ignore that, it's working now 🎉

Last edited:

Dr. Wario

User requested ban
Banned
Jun 30, 2020
Hey guys, been lurking for a long time now. Thought I should probably join!

Agi

Jun 26, 2020
An avid lurker since the old place, always had the urge to join the discussions but my lazy ass never got to it until now.

dgamemaster

Jun 29, 2020
Hello everyone! I've been a lurker for a long time in this forum, usually getting my gaming news through it, and now I finally decided to join! Thanks to the admins for approving the account, and I hope I'll be a good member of this community!

Jun 30, 2020
Colorado
Hiya! My husband has been a long time lurker/part time poster. He thought I would enjoy this community and had me join in. I look forward to talking to people about the games and books that I love, and maybe getting back into the swing of writing with the help of the forums. I play mostly Nintendo games = LoZ, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and Professor Layton games. I've also played Uncharted and some BioShock. If I'm in a particular mood I can also get into Runescape.

P Diddy

Jul 1, 2020
Hi! I would like to give my thanks to the administrator who approved my account. I wanted to create an account after seeing the Media Create threads and their great documentation and discussions of Japanese sales data.

Tsukihime

Jun 29, 2020
The Moon
Hi everyone~
I've been lurking for a while now so I figured that I should take the plunge and make an account! I'm a nonbinary trans woman and I like old PS2/PSP games.

limi

Jul 3, 2020
Hello!
My buddy told me about this site and I'm always up for new places to discuss video games!

ColorsFade

Jul 6, 2020
Palouse, Washington, USA
Hello. I am the silky-smooth voice (or boringly monotone, depending on who you believe) behind ColorsFade Gaming on YouTube. A Twitter thread lead me here, and after figuring out what you're all about, I thought I'd join. Looking forward to the conversations.