• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Risingson

Apr 27, 2020
London
Hello good people. First time I used the work email for something else than work! Anyhow, been reading some threads lately and this looks like a pretty cool safe place.

Jan 13, 2020
Hey guys, I don't have the privileges to post a thread in Hangouts. Do I have to pay, or wait til my account reaches a certain age?

Bedraggle

May 6, 2020
Hi everyone :)
Long time lurker, finally made an account. Hopefully will help keep me sound of mind during lockdown
Stay safe

Nov 23, 2017
So I'm not actually new at all. I joined the site the same day it premiered. However, I never introduced myself so here we go:

Hey, I'm Seana. I'm a bi-sexual poly-amorous transgender woman who is very confident in her looks and likes to flirt all the time for fun. Final Fantasy is my favorite video game franchise and Final Fantasy VII is my favorite game of all time. I also really enjoyed Final Fantasy VII Remake and Testsuya Nomura is my favorite video game designer of all time (his art, stories, and generally his entire body of work). I've actually had "dreams" of him before and I have a hilarious story that I don't share about him that I'd love to when I'm comfortable. I also love JRPGS and platformers in general.

Anywho, I'm also into CITYPOP, 90's Eurobeat, modern and 80's pop, rap, and other genres of music. I love fashion! 60's housewife fashion, 80's new wave fashion, teenybopper stuff, Japanese fashion, whatever. I just wish I had more money so I can have more clothes lol

I work in Information Technology as a Network Administrator. It's cool. I work with good people and they support me which makes me lucky.

I also love SPORTSBALL. Specifically the Philadelphia teams. Ummm...I also love pink and baby blue. Love, love, looooove those colors...and professional wrestling! Japanese wrestling nowadays but I still watch old WWF and WCW stuff.

styl_oh

Fallen One-Winged Chicken Chaser
Nov 24, 2019
Alberta, Canada
hi. i'm new

edit: oh i'm supposed to post actual introductory things.

i'm stylo outta canada, play guitar and games, sing and write (songs and prose) and my current profession is starving artist/do-nothing bum

i like metal gear, zelda, yakuza, guided by voices and think ghostface is the best wu-tang member

if there's a place to discuss books here i'm faithfully down

hello!!!

hi im fat4all im kinda shy and probably wont post much but my favorite game ever is mischief makers :)
hi 2019 Fat4all, as a sometime-lurker I've greatly enjoyed your posts in threads as diverse as The Death Stranding Thread and the Yakuza thread. Ur my favourite user so far

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
hi 2019 Fat4all, as a sometime-lurker I've greatly enjoyed your posts in threads as diverse as The Death Stranding Thread and the Yakuza thread. Ur my favourite user so far
tumblr_p3ozad4PE81skp6koo8_r1_250.gif

Gatsbits

Oct 28, 2018
Hello everyone !

Video games fans since the 80's , im glad to be here on Era :)
Next gen is coming!

Tunar

May 6, 2020
Hey everyone. Tunar here but everyone usually calls me tuna. Long time lurker, finally made an account. Hope to have some good conversations!

button16

May 9, 2020
Hi everyone! I'm in California and fell in love with video games when becoming obsessed with Super Mario Sunshine helped me get over a broken heart. Used to be strictly a Nintendo girl until watching my husband play Horizon Zero Dawn and broadened my horizons (pun intended?). Zelda is my all time favorite franchise but I also love the Assassins Creed franchise; basically will play any action adventure games like the Uncharted series, Arkham series and the Tomb Raider Series. Recently became obsessed with The Last of Us and am someone whose actually sort of intrigued by some plot details that leaked, but gonna reserve final judgment for the final product. Currently playing: AC: Black Flag (again) and will probably replay God of Way 2018 afterwards. Favorite games of all time? breath of the wild, horizon zero dawn and paper Mario: thousand year door.

Mainframe

May 10, 2020
Hello everybody, my name is Mainframe and its wonderful to meet all of you.

I'm a fan of Fallout (as you can see by my avatar picture, haha) and love burgers (even though I should be dieting right now, hah).

Last edited:

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Hello everyone jman here (super generic i know I was like 12 years old when I picked it for a username for psn back on ps3 in 2008 and its stuck) I'm from Los Angeles ,own every major console, and have been following this community since 2014 after reading the E3 threads and lurking ever since. Since the move to reset era I've been reading this website for. Hours everyday easily my favorite forum on the web but I've been to scared to create an account (social anxiety). Finally took the plunge and made an account now I'm looking forward to being a (hopefully productive) part of this community ( i already have a leg up on some era users since I actually read every op!) Thanks to the administration for approving my account any tips for a new member would be appreciated.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Hello everyone. Excited to get on here and start discussing things.
Hello everybody, my name is Mainframe and its wonderful to meet all of you.

Welcome folks! Hope you all have fun on the forum.

Hey everyone. Tunar here but everyone usually calls me tuna. Long time lurker, finally made an account. Hope to have some good conversations!
Hello everyone jman here (super generic i know I was like 12 years old when I picked it for a username for psn back on ps3 in 2008 and its stuck) I'm from Los Angeles ,own every major console, and have been following this community since 2014 after reading the E3 threads and lurking ever since.

Hi! I was a lurker for some time before joining too, but being able to comment makes a world of a difference. Glad to see people making the jump.

any tips for a new member would be appreciated.

Don't juggle with multi-quote on mobile would be my advice.

ErraticBandit

May 15, 2020
Hi Everyone!
Thank you devs for the fast approval. Started getting into gaming during this stay at home season and I thought this would be a great place to make friends and learn a thing or two!

JoueurN1

May 15, 2020
Hi Everyone , Thank you for the really fast approval !
I am super thrilled to be apart of this community, I'm from France so my English may not be perfect but i cannot wait to share my love for video Games

Zaimokuza

May 14, 2020
Hi!
I've been a lurker for more than a year but I've finally decided to sign up. Please bear with my english and correct me if possible.

Now on to videogames! I've always had Nintendo consoles and terrible judgement I guess, since the two consoles I chose to buy in this generation were a WiiU and a psvita. Now I play videogames on a laptop and a recently bought new 2ds xl.

I like almost all genres, but I am particularly fond of dropping jrpgs halfway.

Fredonichè

May 15, 2020
Good day, everyone. My name is Fredonichè, but friends usually call me Fredonic. I know, it's a strange name.

It was inspired from a French-like name, I guess. I have a Switch, used to have 3DS and DS. Still got Wii. I don't have Playstation, but am thinking of having PS5 in the future when it releases.

It is nice to meet you.

RexMeeba

May 14, 2020
Hey all! Thanks for the approval! I'm a simple man who loves video games and Star Wars. I play a lot of video games and own all the consoles. If i had to choose a favorite it would be the Switch cause of the portability and I have a soft spot for Nintendo, which began my love for video games.

guidecca

May 16, 2020
Hello everyone. I'm an alcoholic. Seriously, thanks. I liked something someone wrote on here and look forward to finding more gems. Stay well and safe. It ain't over yet.

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020
Hi, I finally decided to sign up after breaking my foot and being home from work for a month. I play tons of games per year, enjoy wrestling, hang out in small speedrun chats on twitch and try to stay positive as much as possible.

madame x

May 15, 2020
hiii everyone! looking forward to posting more here, my name is levi i like jrpgs and pop music

jaos

May 19, 2020
Pittsburgh
Hi everyone, my name is Jason, go by jaos (pronounced like J house). Love all things that go into gaming from tech analysis on the creation side to just enjoying the mediums world building, mechanics, and story.

sweetie

Alt account
Banned
May 19, 2020
omg it feels so surreal being able to post after lurking for so long. So glad to be part of the community!

Now to choose an avatar...

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
I've lurked here for a couple of years but decided to sign up. My name is Damien and I'm from England. The dog in my avatar is mine, and is a seven-year-old Labrastaff rescue called Bruno (pics available on request).

Been into gaming for most of my life and am a big fan of PlayStation and Nintendo. My favourite series are Final Fantasy and The Legend of Zelda. I was introduced to Final Fantasy VIII as a nine-year-old by my best friend at the time. As a goody two shoes, the swearing was invigorating and made me feel naughty. Got the Platinum for FFVIIR three weeks ago. Can't wait for the full PS5 reveal.

I did have an Xbox and Xbox 360 in the past but wasn't really a fan of the platform and so they were hardly used.

FisherTea

May 24, 2020
Hi! Lockdown has gotten me back into gaming in a big way and I'm really looking forward to being a part of this community. Thanks for the quick approval and stay safe everyone.

Denghiu

May 24, 2020
Hello Resetera!
I'm so excited to be part of this community.
I have been a long time lurker, started back on the other place and been here since day one.
Unfortunately I never had a proper email address to register myself but I finally could!
you have been a great part of my life for all gaming source and more. I truly love the diversity and variety I've seen on this place.
Have been gaming since I was a young kid on an old windows 3.1 pc.
Nowadays I'm mostly on Switch and PS4 but I love to follow all the news if only for the love of technology.
See you around! :)

MAL

Self-requested ban
Banned
May 25, 2020
Hello to all!

I'm Mal and I'm excited to be a part of this community (shameless copycat, I know).

We live in some crazy times and one way to release some stress is to talk about different topics like politics, sports, games and other current affairs.

Can't wait to interact with all of you.

Have a wonderful day

MAL

Seraph84

Banned
May 27, 2020
NYC
Hello all, I was just recommended this community by a friend after having been part of some older gaming forums that I don't use anymore. I have a lot of interests including history, politics, coffee, and of course gaming! Hope to meet some cool people and have some good conversations here! I play on PC mostly but recently picked up a PS4 pro and play a few games on there too.

PrimeOtime

May 28, 2020
Hey all!
Finally got in after hearing about this place for so long (English isnt my native language, but I'll try my best) and i'm super excited to be part of this place.

Takohiko

May 14, 2020
Hi All! Former active user on the old site since 2004, but while lurker since the beginning here took my sweet time to have a valid email to register here since Cox decided to discontinue their emails in the meantime... But finally managed to register! Happy to finally join the fun :)

Xufuja

May 5, 2020
Hello all!

Been lurking for a while but I recently realized that I had a non-free email address to use to actually sign-up.

RayTracing

Banned
May 28, 2020
Hi everyone! I couldn't be more excited about this new upcoming generation and everything new that it will bring. My not so original username may give that away lol :D

Deleted member 64666

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 20, 2020
Hey! Never actually took the time to say hi on this thread! I'm a musician, and I've always been a huge fan of video games.

If you want to help a guy out, stream my music, since I can't get any contracts right now. :-/