• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Anatole

Mar 25, 2020
Hi Era! I've been lurking on and off since the 2018 January Direct thread, but this moment in time feels like the right one to join. Nice to be here!

Ankit Gaba

Banned
Mar 27, 2020
Hey everyone I have been reading many threads of the forum and I found it fun so I decided to join the Resetera Community

punkFish

Mar 30, 2020
hey all! finally glad to become a real user of this forum instead of a plain ol' lurker! looking forward to making new buds and chatting about games with y'all B )

J-Tils

Apr 2, 2020
Hello everyone! I've been a longtime lurker to get the latest gaming news, and I'm glad to finally be a member of this community!

kappapeachie

Aug 5, 2019
welcome J-Tils !

I realized i haven't posted in this thread so, Hi there, i'm kinda new here. Been on and off on this site for awhile but this seems like a nice place be in ^^

edit: despite barely playing video games..I mostly read webcomics, animation, and sometimes film.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
Hi all! Garp here, very long time lurker. I was a moderator and general weirdo at a site called TeamXbox back in the early 2000's. I know there's at least two or three people here who also hung out there (I won't call them out in case they don't want me to).

Anyway, always liked the idea of joining you all here, but I didn't trust myself not to get a little too addicted. Recent life events have changed my outlook—not just the most obvious one.

Glad to be here!

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Hi all! Garp here, very long time lurker. I was a moderator and general weirdo at a site called TeamXbox back in the early 2000's. I know there's at least two or three people here who also hung out there (I won't call them out in case they don't want me to).

Anyway, always liked the idea of joining you all here, but I didn't trust myself not to get a little too addicted. Recent life events have changed my outlook—not just the most obvious one.

Glad to be here!

Welcome Garp! Glad to have you here!

Scorthyn

Apr 5, 2020
Hey, I'm Scorthyn and I've been gaming all my life, its simply my passion. Thank you for your approval and hope to discuss with you guys :D.

Stay safe from corona virus, stay gome and game! Cheers from Portugal

hsojlightfoot

Apr 6, 2020
New here. Finally got account approved! Nice to meet you all! Now lets talk about Final Fantasy 7 remake. So excited for it.

Tintoper

Apr 12, 2019
Hi. I've lurked for quite a while but thought this was a good time to say hello and become more active!

gfbandito

One Winged Slayer
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everybody. Lurker since the old place. Been part of forums here and there like Penny Arcade and platformers.net. Excited to finally join!

Kovalxy

Apr 5, 2020
Hello!

Been lurking around this place for a while. I find this place to be a good source to get gaming information, plus the community is generally pretty cool, so I finally decided to join!

I'll probably continue to lurk around more in gaming threads for a bit, and maybe comment here and there. I'm also into seasonal anime and manga, so I might be more talkative there! (Seeing someone's profile pic was part of the reason Idecided to join, hah!)

Thank you so much to whoever approved my account! I'm very grateful - especially since I wasn't sure myself if my email would be valid.

Pollux

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hey y'all - been lurking for a few years now, joined pretty much immediately after migrating from GAF and was a member on GAF since around 2010 under a different username.

Staring to post more so thought I would drop in and say hello.

Eternium

Apr 8, 2020
Spent so much time lurking the Direct Speculation thread that I figured I should make an account. Thanks for accepting me!

Mar 5, 2020
Poland
Hello everyone, I'm very glad I was accepted into this community. I'm very familiar with ResetEra and I was looking forward to the day I could start posting here :)

germansuplex

Apr 8, 2020
773, IL
Howdy!

I talk wrestle. Sometimes JoJo. Don't ask about the latter.

I was referred here by an old board friend from the gamers dot com days. Those "13 year old ninjas" EGM Milkman was talking about? I may or may not have ran with some of those kids. Was nicknamed after the summoner of Besaid.

Mainly on Animal Crossing but am looking forward to FFVII tonight.

Deleted member 65106

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 4, 2020
Hi there :)

I've been looking for a decent community to join for a bit to talk about games and other stuff. Hopefully this is it. You can find out more about me by looking at my profile or asking me :)

Borgus

Apr 14, 2020
Toronto
Hello everyone! Been lurking since GAF and decided I finally want to say stuff.

Love all kinds of video games, movies, shows, and also a huge cocktail nerd. Looking forward to nerding out with everyone.

SuperOctopus

Apr 22, 2020
Hi Era! I've been lurking for quite some time here and decided I wanted to get involved in the discussions :)

Aerial51

Apr 24, 2020
Hey Guys, i've finally decided to join, after quite a few years, of reading the Threads and Discussions on the Forum. :D

Whowasphone

Sep 21, 2019
Thank you for approving my account, it's wonderful to finally be able to contribute to this incredible community at long last.

Era has long been like a home within home and a port in every storm with encouraging and informative posters keeping me connected to not only my interests but my passions through like minded folks simply expressing openly what ever happens to be their focus at the time.

I look forward to future interactions with you folks 😎

efrain

Apr 22, 2020
Hello! Just like most new members, I've been a long time lurker. My brother has been a member for some time (before the move) and I'm glad I finally pulled the trigger and decided to join. Happy to be here and contribute to this awesome community however I can :)

Apr 27, 2020
Hi people! My name's Johnny. I'm new to the site, old on the earth lol. Hoping this is a better place to hang out than some of the other forums I've been to.

ZeldaFan89

Oct 27, 2017
Hello! Longtime lurker of here and the old place. I know I made this account 2.5 years ago. I hope I can contribute to this wonderful community.

Biggyfries

Oct 28, 2017
Thank you, admins! I came over from the old NG forums. It's been a long time (like, possibly 4 years), but I finally made the transition. I haven't been there in a long time, and was missing some type of forum. Life has been.... different, and not just in the pandemic sense. So, it's nice to be able to be with a group I was around before, and hopefully I can start to feel normal again.

Again, thanks for the approval!