• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Bor Gullet

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
tumblr_olubdhdsxq1tkodheo2_500.gif
Lol that's perfect.

I hope we didn't scare him off.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
I was literally crying over this every time Can't Get It out came on.

I love you man, pm your email addy so I won't die inside again or lose your face in the crowd.

w0ZEHJk.gif

TheClaw7667

Oct 25, 2017
I was just thinking about Blame Space the other day. Hope you are well. You are my favourite poster on any forum. Made me laugh so many times.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Great, another person with something green and amphibian in their avatar that I have to compete with.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe he was purposely just posting in some random thread instead of his hospital thread because he didn't want to get a shitload of attention his first post back and then...

Handicapped Duck

ā–² Legend ā–²
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
I don't browse ERA for a day and blame space rises from the grave. We need to know what you've been up to blame space, most of us legit thought you had died.

The sigh of relief washing over me right now when I opened this thread. Welcome back blame space!

Crimson-Death

Oct 27, 2017
Purgatory
I still wanna know šŸ˜…

I think they purged the records of it all from NeoGAF.

All you need to know is that blamespace is a myth. He is whatever Resetera needs him to be.
He is not a hero. We'll hunt him.
We won't condemn him. Set the timedogs on him.
Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
Because he's the hero Resetera deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector... a ninja turtle.

CarpeDeezNutz

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Oh god no, I just enjoyed seeing how much that account annoyed everyone lol. Every post was basically the equivalent of "first!" And it took months for them to perm it. Definitely was an alt though.

I'm a 1 account only kind of guy.

I liked how every time I would see them post they had a new profile pic.

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I still wanna know šŸ˜…

Too many things happened with him. Blame space is somebody who is suddenly in a thread and his post were always golden.

Highlights I currently remember:

He bought a new TV which had a broken panel or something like that
He bought a new Samsung smartphone and I think he washed it and put it into a bag of rice and tried to save it

And many more

His TV:

Status
Not open for further replies.