• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

John Doe

Avenger
Jan 24, 2018
I eat each of my meals at approximately the same time every day on purpose so as to not feel hungry in-between meals. I stop eating before 7 pm ( I have dinner at 5). I'm not overweight or anywhere close to is, but that's what I've always done. If I'm eating something that isn't my "meal schedule", like going out to eat, I'll try to plan it around my usual schedule.

I can also eat the same thing for years and never get bored of it. I'm not sure why. I also don't have "A barber" and will let pretty much anyone cut my hair which is fairly odd for a male. I literally hate haircuts but that's a topic for another day.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I ask for cucumbers at Subway but then take them out before eating. Have done for like... 15+ years now.

bobeth

Oct 28, 2017
I change clothes whenever I come home, after I shower. I've never sat on a chair or my sofa wearing clothes I wore outside..

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
I change clothes whenever I come home, after I shower. I've never sat on a chair or my sofa wearing clothes I wore outside..

Since Covid I always do this - not that I go out very much but it just feels safer. It also feels nicer, if you've been out your clothes are dirty from all the pollution and shit.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Whenever I leave a location (home, work, store, etc)

I do a count of all the things I carry with myself before I leave - my parents and wife find it weird but they always misplace stuff and forget - I never do

Here's an example of what I take to work

1. Wallet
2. Handkerchief
3. iPhone 13 Pro Max
4. Charger for iphone
5. Car Keys
6. Home Keys
7. 3DS/Switch
8. Backpack (that has my work laptop)
9. Water bottle

Oct 29, 2017
I use elixirs in random battles

Pnmeogy.jpg

Boy

Apr 24, 2018
One thing popped into my mind that I used to do when I was younger was flush the toilet in the middle of peeing.

DaleCooper

Oct 27, 2017
Waking up before my alarm clock rings. Probably because I, subconsciously, want to make sure that it wakes me up.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I like the way certain soft foods feel on my face like warm mcdonalds buns or tortillas. So i guess rubbing food on my face lol

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I look at both sides of a chip to see which one has more flavour (especially ketchup chips) then I place that side towards my tongue. Years ago a buddy of mine noticed at work and called me out on it. I've done it for as long as I can remember and it became second nature and I didn't think about it. I don't do this with any other food.

MechaMarmaset

Nov 20, 2017
I like to pretend my dogs are homophobic. Like sometimes the dogs are staring at my husband and I kissing and I'll act like the voice of my dogs and say stuff like, "ew take it in the other room faggots." I think it's hilarious to personify them and them being little bigots is so ridiculous that it cracks me up

OrakioRob

Oct 25, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Waking up before my alarm clock rings. Probably because I, subconsciously, want to make sure that it wakes me up.

I do this all the time

I think this is fairly common. I always wake up before, worried that I've missed my alarm.

Ok, which one of us will make the OT?

In my case, I think I worry the alarm is going to wake my wife up, so I can't relax and wake up before it rings. I actually suspect this is affecting my sleep and I'm considering buying a fit band just to use its vibrating alarm.

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
If I'm alone and get worked up about something, I have a tendency to flick/scratch the back of my neck impulsively. I'm sure it looks absolutely bizarre, but I only do it when alone, so no one's ever seen it.

PinkSpider

Oct 27, 2017
I wipe the toilet seat multiple times before sitting down, even if I used it last and it's perfectly clean.

Nov 4, 2017
I have to alternate the side of my mouth I chew on with each bite. I've always done this for as long as I can remember. I can tell you it takes me exactly 6 bites to eat half a sandwich, as a small child it took me 8. The transition period was a fucking nightmare.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
I pick my beard when anxious. Thankfully I've managed to train my brain to only pick below the neckline now but it used to get really patchy and be super embarrassing

RealCanadianBro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I take my right arm, and swing it over my head to the left side to scratch my face when I rest on the couch.

I have a habit of pulling/stretching my shirt down to cover my stomach, even in the comfort of my home. Yknow, self conscious and body image issues. Sometimes I'm not even aware that I'm doing it. I'm in much better shape now and feel healthy but it's a habit I've never been able to break.

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
I purposefully give my legs, feet and arms cramps. It hurts really bad but it also feels really good, especially on my feet's arches

SlasherMcGirk

Oct 27, 2017
Cincinnati
I always feel like my feet are hot. I will sometimes go to the bathroom and fill a cup of water up and splash them on my feet next to the tub to wet them.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
Probably plenty, but the one I do that has received a comment from my wife is brushing my teeth after I take a shower rather than before.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I use elixirs in random battles

Browse and post on ResetERA.

If a volume on anything is indicated with numbers, I always have to have it on an even number.

I compulsively pat down my pockets to make sure I haven't lost anything.
I do all of these. I'm also bad about closing the garage when I leave in the morning, then thinking I didn't right when it's out of view.