• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

wesker83

Dec 3, 2018
If I am eating a sandwich like a burger or something I prefer to dip the sandwich in the ketchup or whatever than putting it under the bun or bread. I feel its less messy and easier to control the condiments per bite.

I might be crazy.

Rodan

Nov 3, 2017
Any sandwich I make, I prefer with flour tortilla instead of bread. One of my fave combos is peanut butter and balsamic.

bananab

Oct 27, 2017
When I mention fried bologna sandwiches my wife gives an immediate negative response, so probably that. I love em and don't see them as all that different from a hot dog.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
When cooking Kraft Mac and Cheese, I'll eat one or two pasta bits raw. My friend once saw me do this and tried it... her reaction was great. I honestly don't know why I do it.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Everyone calls me weird for putting cream cheese in scrambled eggs.

smh nobody has good tastebuds

Whirlpool

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I used to tear off the crust on bread and smash the fluffy part into a ball, and eat the dough ball like an apple.

The only thing stopping me from doing it now is that I've expanded my horizons on how to eat bread.

CKT

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 1, 2020
When I was a kid I liked to microwave bologna slices until they would get really crispy on the edges. Almost became like meat chips...

I used to tear off the crust on bread and smash the fluffy part into a ball, and eat the dough ball like an apple.

The only thing stopping me from doing it now is that I've expanded my horizons on how to eat bread.
Oh yeah I would do this shit all the time as a kid. Bread ball.

SnowHawk

Oct 28, 2017
England
When I was younger I would have ham and chocolate spread sandwiches. Also mix chocolate pieces with crisps (chips to you Americans).

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
When I eat chili, I spoon it out on to a cracker and eat it like an appetizer.

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Spaghetti and kimchi. Grew up with it.
Also, I sometimes make tiny sculptures out of babybel wax after eating them.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
When I make PB&J, I always make half sandwiches with single slices of bread folded over instead of using two pieces of bread. Only PB&J, other sandwiches are normal.

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
Up until recently, I didn't use salad dressing on salad. Not because I didn't like the flavor, but I perfer the veggies as they are. I also pefer eating cereal dry.

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
I like making chips (fries), rice (just normal long grain) and cheese (grated cheddar). Chips rice and cheese. Drown the chips in vinegar. Combine it all for every forkful. Mmmm fucking cheese man.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Brownies and ice cold water. Sweet breakfasty pastries overall, but brownies especially. Something about eating a brownie makes drinking water super fucking satisfying, more than normal. Could be the breaking up of the bready chocolate. I don't even look at milk.

Salt and coffee. Not like, pouring salt in my coffee (though I've tried it). But eating chips or pretzels, then drinking coffee. Makes it taste better. Coworker one morning was like...you're eating pretzels? I told her why, she laughed. Next thing I know she's buying us both bags of pretzels in the morning because she became a believer.

Back in the day when Jack in the Box had the natural cut fries, I'd get them with their chicken fajita pita salsa. Dipping the fries in that was my favorite big fast food chain french fry experience.

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Strawberry jam and cheese sandwich. The BEST sandwich. When I tell people they look at me weirdly.. then I make them one at they've quickly changed their opinion.

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
Maybe this isn't actually weird (should prob google it) but my new best dipping sauce is ghost pepper salsa in mayo.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
My favourite snack (after shortbread) is cutting up celery sticks and then dipping them into spicy salsa dip. Healthy and fucking delicious, I swear by it.

Antonymous

Dec 20, 2018
I like to eat candies and chocolates by disassembling them per "layer". For example, things like Butterfingers, KitKats, Twix, etc I prefer to only eat the chocolate exterior in full first, followed by licking any creamy fillings, then finally eating the crunchy core. The best for this is Ferraro Rochers.

When eating chips, I like to lick the seasoning off both sides of the chip before biting. If I'm feeling extra grimy, I'll dip the cleaned off chip in salsa or queso.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
I'm told it's weird to take a wet and juicy Italian beef toss it in the oven for a few minutes to get the of outside bread crispy before eating.

Also, the only way I'll eat instant oatmeal is if I only use hot tap water from the sink. I don't like the way it tastes any other way.

MechaMarmaset

Nov 20, 2017
I don't do these often because I don't buy much junk food anymore, but if it's available, I'll totally fall back into this stuff.
  • I bite off the pretzel layer of Combos and then stack like 5 of the cheese centers together for one mega cheese bite.
  • I like my deli meat sandwiches with crushed doritos or potato chips crushed between them.
  • When eating pizza rolls, I like to nibble off the edge, suck out the filling and then eat the shell. I also like to put salt on my pizza rolls or dip them in home made queso sauce.
  • I use the cans of cream of chicken and cream of mushroom to make a thick soup and then I throw enough saltines in there to dry it back up and eat my soup paste.
  • In college the morning after having sex I would leave and get a steak egg and cheese bagel and a oreo mcflurry for breakfast. Best breakfast.
  • I remove the filling from oreos and throw that away. I like the plain cookie
  • I buy double the amount of ramen so that I can use 2 packs of seasoning for one block of noodles. The other block gets saved for whatever.
  • I like to drink a glass of milk when I'm having chicken ramen. They go together perfectly for me.
  • I like my cereal to be soggy
  • I will eat cereal with water if I'm out of milk
  • I will save raw chicken skins to make chicken rinds.

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
When i was a student i almost lived on a diet of sausage roll sandwiches. i'd have one every day for lunch.

It wasn't until i was making one in front of a friend and i saw his confused face that i realized it wasn't normal.

Mashing

Oct 28, 2017
Am I the only one who mixes their food together on their plate? A habit I picked up from my oldest brother.

Brandino

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
I'll roll up pancakes like a burrito.

I sometimes put doritos or cheetos on a peanut butter sandwich.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
I don't go to red lobster anymore, but when I was a kid my favorite thing to do was to dip the butter garlic biscuits in the apple sauce we got.

That shit was amazing. Apparently some people thought that was weird.

kvetcha

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Mrs Renfro Habanero Salsa + Fage Full-Fat Greek Yogurt + Trader Joe's Cowboy Caviar

eat with chips.

Deleted member 9479

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm not gonna call out specific people but there are a lot of posts in this thread for which I have doubts concerning the veracity.

atamize

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Right now I'm eating croutons (the kind you put on salad) straight out of the bag. It's good shit.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
I use forks and spoons left handed.

Dipping buttered toast into the yolk of an overeasy egg.

I refuse to eat frosted mini wheats with milk.

kvetcha

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe this isn't actually weird (should prob google it) but my new best dipping sauce is ghost pepper salsa in mayo.

My dad used to do salsa and mayo with grilled cheese, so I grew up liking it. I think my above-mentioned salsa/yogurt mixture is a more healthy take on the same idea.

Nov 5, 2017
When I'm eating a meal, I eat every component of the meal individually from start to finish before moving onto the next. Never thought this was weird until my friends made fun of me for it in college.

My brother in law does that.

If I am eating a sandwich like a burger or something I prefer to dip the sandwich in the ketchup or whatever than putting it under the bun or bread. I feel its less messy and easier to control the condiments per bite.

I might be crazy.

I do this. Best way to do it.

Only thing I did weird with food growing up was, whenever I had chicken with a side, however many pieces of chicken I had, the side had to match it if it was pieces so I could eat them together. This went for any kind of meat. Also, I used to have Twinkies with maple syrup. It was good - emphasis on was.

Pyke Presco

Dec 3, 2017
Peanut butter jelly cheeseburgers.

I've tried a ton of combinations, but I think the best is a basic white bun with one slice of american cheese with a thin patty. Peanut butter on the bottom, jelly on top, with just a pinch of salt and pepper to season the burger before cooking.

There's a restaurant in Halifax, Nova Scotia that is literally (city) famous for their peanut butter burger, Darryl's or Darren's or something like that. Cheeseburgers, regular burgers, banquet burgers, whatever, but with a spread of peanut butter included as well. They are absolutely fantastic and it had never crossed my mind before eating there that it could be a thing.

Also, during the city's annual burger week competition they put it on the menu for $5 or $6 instead of the $15+ it usually costs. I tried to get there at least twice over the course of the competition week to chow down on those things because they are absolutely fantastic. They don't do jelly/jam with it though.

Twenty7kvn

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Don't know if it's weird or not, but i put a dollop of butter on my chilli when I'm eating it, shit's amazing.

Spanic

Oct 31, 2017
US
I spread chunky peanut butter over my pancakes then add the syrup. Its the best way to eat pancakes.