• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Is the idea that it somehow got from Africa to the shores of Florida cause I find that one hard to believe.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
African Good Luck Doll

fqI19il.jpg

Last edited:

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I've been looking for that crusty old cunt for ages. Don't know how the feck he ended up down there. Anyway, hand 'em over.

Deffers

Banned
Mar 4, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Anansi has nothing to do with Voudon to my knowledge. I know about an insect-variant "Voudon" group that would JUST ABOUT create something like this but it wouldn't be Anansi.

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Before clicking the article, I thought it was going to be about aliens. I got something from the Binding of Issac instead.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
Is there a spider god in Voudon? I can't recall. I know there is a serpent (Dambala) but that looks like it might have been a spider. The human teeth and snake skin though...idk.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
I think it's probably a sex doll crafted by someone stuck on a desert island with no volleyball to keep them company.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
He threw it back in the ocean. He shouldn't be shocked to find it sitting in his recliner when he returns home.

tumblr_n524kre8BQ1qjxgmho6_250.gifv