• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Are you not Mexican? Chips, pop corn, cucumber, any food. Hot sauce.
I am and I put hot sauce on all the items you listed, that's why I said I don't really find it weird. Outside of my Mexican family, though, I've not seen it. Never seen a show or movie with that, let alone a non-Mexican person.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
Doritos/Ruffles in a ham Sandwich.

I don't know how common/uncommon this is, but it has never made sense to me, but somehow it works lol

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
Peanut butter and cheese sandwich
tenor.gif

my grandmother used to try putting this in my lunch bag all the time. She's just tried to make sure i didn't go hungry for school. I miss you grandma!!

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Fruit punch Gatorade and Gardettos... so good salty and sweet. But I can't have it on my diet sadly

Geeko

Oct 27, 2017
San Jose, CA
Grind some black pepper onto a plate. Bite into a strawberry and eat half of it. Dip & drag the remaining strawberry in the black pepper. Take another bite and marvel at how much sweeter it just became.

I bought strawberries today. I might just try this right now...

edit: I didn't find it to be any sweeter personally but I did like the little bit of spice in the end. I've always enjoyed Spicy sweet flavor combinations

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
Sweet potato fries dipped in mayonnaise mixed with Indian curry spices (cumin, coriander, garam masala, a few other things).

Hand to my heart, it'll change your life.

Darkmaigle

Oct 25, 2017
Peanut butter and banana sandwiches are super normal.
But then my stepmom would put miracle whip on it.
Insanity

ChubbyHuggs

Oct 27, 2017
I am and I put hot sauce on all the items you listed, that's why I said I don't really find it weird. Outside of my Mexican family, though, I've not seen it. Never seen a show or movie with that, let alone a non-Mexican person.
Yeah, my family puts it on everything. "Hit these Fritos up."

Aug 27, 2018
Cheeseburger pizza: you mix ketchup and mustard and use that as the base. Then use beef, bacon, cheddar, and pickles as the toppings. Top with mozzarella and...cook. It's awesome.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There's a hot dog stand in Seattle that does that and holy shit it's good. Last couple paxs I went to I hunted for that stand with my wife.

Then there was this Philly cheesesteak place up there that used cheese whiz which I wrongly thought was weird.
There are tons of hot dog stands in Seattle that do this; it's a Seattle thing, literally called a "Seattle dog".

Deleted member 43657

User requested account closure
Banned
May 19, 2018
It's called the pastrami pizza at my local pizzeria. It has pickles, mustard and pastrami. It is AMAZING.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Spaghetti Noodles + Feta Cheese + ...Ketchup.
Cut and fry up a few hot dogs.

Voila.

The ketchup and feta make this paste that coats the noodles. My boyfriend's family made it when they were super poor and the kids wanted fun 'junk dinner' to eat (like Mac n Cheese). ...It's a bit gross to describe but surprisingly tasty (for a guilty pleasure) and only requires a few simple ingredients.