• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Boclfon479

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't see a thread about it, but It seems like less then 24 is the turnaround time for a song about the debate.

keeblerdrow

Dec 17, 2017
Knew it was Schmoyoho five seconds in. This is the first thing I'm delighted about surrounding this election season. Just need to not focus on the lyrics too... much... bah. There she is. My anxiety muse is calling again.

Scott

Oct 27, 2017
Not to take away from the song but most of Weird Al's parts don't really reference the debate so they could have easily written / recorded most of it in advance and then just had to add the clips from the debate. Still impressive

WaveBird

Oct 29, 2017
Honestly, I'd like a version done without all the autotune from the debate. I really enjoyed the music video but I wouldn't listen to it in the car. But Weird Al's part was too good to slip by. I don't know, not making much sense. I enjoy it all, but I want a more "replayable" version of the song?

Annatar86

Banned
Jan 16, 2018
wow this is probably even better than the stuff he did up to 15 years ago, how the hell does he pull this off?

Best thing about the debate, no doubt

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
trump talking about the cows killed me

May 24, 2019
Not to take away from the song but most of Weird Al's parts don't really reference the debate so they could have easily written / recorded most of it in advance and then just had to add the clips from the debate. Still impressive

That's exactly what happened. Check the behind the scenes video linked at the end.

AaronD

Dec 1, 2017
Why does Al actually look better in this video than he one he did four years ago, and Trump looks so much worse? Time is weird.

vicoakland

Nov 28, 2017
1. I saw him at at some point in the 90's with about 40 other people at a State Fair at 2pm in the afternoon.

2. He's a national treasure, and, someday, via emerging technology, it's almost guaranteed he will be succeeded by "Weird A.I. Yankovic".

Horrible pun, but also, a grain of truth to that.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
The part about the cows is real?
Like that's a real thing he said in front of a camera that millions are watching?
How does the onion stay in business!