• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
Can't leave semen evidence of your rapes if you don't have testicles. *thinking*

Oct 25, 2017
Milwaukee, WI
v9gpdwy.gif

I uhhhh did not see this one coming. Wouldn't that change a lot of his body? Cause his testosterone would be gone.

IneptEMP

Jan 14, 2019
The article says she accused Weinstein of being "intersex". OP could use a lot more detail

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That was an extremely graphic testimony.

I have no idea why the people sitting in Weinstein's section laughed at her descriptions. Yikes.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Yea ok

seems like this sorta thing would have come out by now if it were accurate, we'll see tho if anyone corroborates

robot

Oct 27, 2017
That's some juicy gossip but I'm...not really sure what it has to do with the case against him. He's a piece of shit regardless of what his bits look like.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
I'm all for dunking on a shitbag rapist like Weinstein, but do we have to shame him for being intersex? There's lots of intersex folks out there who'd be incredibly hurt to have hating on them be normalized because folks thought it was funny to crack jokes about Weinstein's genitals instead of what a horrible person he is.

Let's be better than this.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017

I have no idea why the people sitting in Weinstein's section laughed at her descriptions. Yikes.

Any non "normal" genital situation is ripe for ridicule thanks to toxic masculinity. A sad fact that I hope our members don't get caught up in. Of all the things to criticize Weinstein for, his allegedly being intersex should not be part of it.

Dec 24, 2017
Well, I learned about the small penis rule in law school. Once again law school not preparing you for how real court works. No one ever taught me about the No Balls rule.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
That's some juicy gossip but I'm...not really sure what it has to do with the case against him. He's a piece of shit regardless of what his bits look like.

It's something that would be very easy to corroborate. If his defense is that he never had sexual contact with her, then how would she know those details kind of thing.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
If there is one thing I learned from a random youtube video of a lawyer analyzing Shaggy's "Wasn't Me" is that you can ask for a medical examination of the person to verify medically documentable statements

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Presumably to elicit sympathy among the jury. It's hard to imagine an easier way to make a rapist sympathetic than having a group of people laugh at testimony about their deformed body

Annatar86

Banned
Jan 16, 2018

I'd assume because it's not easily belieavable and/or because they're going to use this deposition to prove the witness as unreliable. Although I doubt Weinstein will strip naked for the court to see

robot

Oct 27, 2017
It's something that would be very easy to corroborate. If his defense is that he never had sexual contact with her, then how would she know those details kind of thing.

Ah ok, that makes sense and would certainly lend more credence to the witness.

I'm a little worried this will somehow be spun by the defense. Maybe arguing a hormonal imbalance related to this influenced his actions or something.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty sure I read somewhere that it's impossible to have both, but I could be wrong.
True hermaphroditism is extremely rare, but possible. But the genitals aren't going to develop completely.

Genetic conditions that lead to a person being intersex are interesting. XXY syndrome, AIS, CAIS, Klinefelter's, and so on.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Ah ok, that makes sense and would certainly lend more credence to the witness.

I'm a little worried this will somehow be spun by the defense. Maybe arguing a hormonal imbalance related to this influenced his actions or something.

Even as a desperation move I think if that was a way they would have considered going, they'd have laid the groundwork for it already. But he's really slimy so who knows what they'll throw at the wall and see if it sticks.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
If true I hope people don't paint other intersex people with a negative brush just because this fuck was a monster.

Making fun of genitalia is some toxic masculinity shit. Don't do it.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd assume because it's not easily belieavable and/or because they're going to use this deposition to prove the witness as unreliable. Although I doubt Weinstein will strip naked for the court to see

Michael Jackson had his genitalia examined to corroborate a witness account if I remember correctly and presumably would have to have done so under legal mandate or compulsion.

didn't Clinton too?

edit:

On Dec. 20, 1993, Jackson was strip-searched by police at Neverland, and photographs were taken of his genitals to compare to a description given by the boy.

Last edited:

Deleted member 61909

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 5, 2019
True hermaphroditism is extremely rare, but possible. But the genitals aren't going to develop completely.

Genetic conditions that lead to a person being intersex are interesting. XXY syndrome, AIS, CAIS, Klinefelter's, and so on.
Even then, aren't both organs very underdeveloped with the penis growing out of the clitoris?

nvm. saw the edit.

Discussion guidelines

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Official Staff Communication
Please be careful about how you express yourself, and be respectful towards intersex folk who may be reading what you write. There is no excuse for bigotry, and you can use other approaches to express your disdain.