• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Would you rather deal with Ghosts or cockroaches?

• RAID!!!

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • I ain't afraid of no ghost

Votes: 189 95.0%

• Total voters

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
The worst the ghosts can do is break small stuff, maybe little scratches and bruises while you sleep.

Roaches not as bad as Joe's apartment but are barely scared of the light and 1/3rd of them are waterbugs. Insectides only grant momentary reprieves.

Me personally I would take Ammityville before roaches

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
ghosts easy fuck cockroaches who knows maybe the ghost is hot too

odiin

Oct 27, 2017
Depends, are they horny ghosts? Do any of those fuckers ever pop out of the wall and do like a big ole cum shot?

Oct 27, 2017
My wife is already convinced our house is haunted. If it is, all the ghost does it randomly turn on the TV and start youtube, so that's way better than roaches.

Dreamwriter

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine taking a bath if 1/3 of the cockroaches are waterbugs. They could be putting on a show for you!

With a ghost, you are putting on a show for the ghost. It's watching everything you do!

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Slimer seems like he might be a bigger pain in the ass than roaches. With roaches you can at least protect food by sticking it in a container or the fridge.

Thats not going to stop a ghost.

And if they leave slime all over the place that seems like it would be a real pain in the ass.

Dec 30, 2020
The ghosts of cockroaches.

Honestly roaches are only as filthy as the house they're in, so provided I keep a clean house, it would be relatively fine.

....plus they're kinda cute.

58b8a5b81500002100abceb1.jpeg

Some folks keep cockroaches as pets too so... train 'em, get them to do my bidding, contract out for light superhero work.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I will take a ghost any day over roaches. I've seen and heard enough to know that it is traumatizing af.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Prefer to be cursed my entire life seeing ghosts if that means roaches disappear from this planet.

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
...That's actually a hard one.

It would be really hard for me to go back to living in a place with roaches.

but also, on the other side...they ghost.

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
Ghosts. If i bring someone home to a roach-infested apartment they're going to be grossed out and probably never want to come over again. With a ghost, I can at least act surprised since it isn't my fault the ghost is there.

Kitsunebaby

Oct 27, 2017
Annapolis, Maryland
The biggest downside to ghosts is the existential crisis I'd feel knowing there might be some sort of existence after death. I'd find that pretty horrifying.

Otherwise, definitely prefer ghosts over roaches.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Ghosts. If i bring someone home to a roach-infested apartment they're going to be grossed out and probably never want to come over again. With a ghost, I can at least act surprised since it isn't my fault the ghost is there.
We don't know what you do off of here

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
As an aside, I feel like I'm met a lot of people who get legitimately angry at the subject of ghosts. Like, someone who probably doesn't believe in ghosts makes a joke about ghosts at Halloween or something and the other guy gets into a huff.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
You can befriend ghosts and spirits, or at least get a civil relationship going.

OP
OP
Slayven

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Ghosts all day, every day.

Fuck cockroaches.
One of my defining memories as a kid was visiting family in flordia and I was out on the porch after the sunset goofing around and a waterbug hit in the face. I thought i had gotten punch, and i looked down at what hit me and i ran in the house.

teruterubozu

Oct 28, 2017
You can go to your local hardware store to buy products to deal with roaches. For ghosts you'll need to find an exorcist and you'll probably go through hundreds of fraudsters before you find someone legit.

Oct 27, 2017
Think about it, if Dinosaurs are dead, wouldn't there be Dinosaur ghosts?
Probably, but unfortunately my tiny ass apartment can only accommodate ghost iguanas and small gators. Maybe a baby triceratops ghost if it leaves its head outside of a window.

I'd imagine dino ghosts wander on the rich side of town in the mansions they have there.

RomanticHeroX

Oct 27, 2017
Are the ghosts actively trying to scare me or do they just do whatevs and sometimes break things? I'm not interested in a house of jump scares but just having a ghost hanging out might not be awful.

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
Roaches. I don't care what the roaches see me doing. Those ghosts will absolutely be telling others though.