• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
twitter.com

Hunter 🎮 on Twitter

“PlayStation exclusive WiLD had its website updated with new concept art. My guess is it's moving to PS5. Thoughts? https://t.co/hjTzBwPN2m”

Saw this in my feed. Super excited if true. I would buy a PS5 day one if it's a launch window title. Michel Ancel is an absolutely brilliant developer.

Night Hunter

Dec 5, 2017
This game looked so interesting in everything we've seen so far. I hope it gets a re-reveal soon.

And the art is gorgeous

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
I would love for that to be true! Would make for an awesome PS5 game.

This is proof the game is definitely still alive right?

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
The moment Ancel got the go ahead to work on Beyond Good and Evil's sequel I feel like Wild's development came to a halt.

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly wonder how Ancel is juggling this and BGE2 at the same time. I honestly assumed WILD got cancelled after BGE2 was announced.

Night Hunter

Dec 5, 2017
From what I can recall from the Sony First Party Thread, there were job offers at Wild Sheep Studio like 2 or 3 months ago, so I doubt the game is cancelled

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
This would be awesome as a PS5 launch game.

Also, considering some of the weird stuff around B&GE 2 - despite looking super ambitious - this interests me more.

JamRock7

Banned
Aug 19, 2019
FL
Wasn't there a rumor a few days ago saying it's now a PS5 exclusive? It's gonna look wild the next time we see it

Sorry

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
Always mix this one up with Ancestors or whatever that other ape-focused game is called.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
I feel like the next time we see this game it won't look anything like the awesome reveal trailer.

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
I really love Wild but this is one of these "I'll believe it when I see it" type of games.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
They probably have a internal competition about what game will release later between Wild and BG&E2.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Last edited:

Jawbreaker

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
This was my most anticipated game around the time it was first announced; the concept was right up my alley.

I really can't wait to see it resurface with a PS5 trailer.

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
Weren't new screenshots poosted about of nowhere like three years ago? I wouldn't get hopes up too high that this is indicative of anything.

Plus who knows how involved Ancel is in it these days away.

MickZan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That's great news. With the long dev time it might even be a launch or close to launch game.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
This isn't true. These concept arts are old and the website has been displaying them for a good year now at least.

Radium217

Banned
Oct 31, 2019
Guys, I 100% had a dream about this last night. And I didn't see anything about this game anywhere. It was re-revealed for ne t gen and looked amazing. I'm telling you this is fate.

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wild Sheep Studio have been hiring new staff this year, it's definitely not cancelled.

dbcyber

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Wild trailer at Paris game show was incredible! I really hope it has moved to PS5. Between Wild, Silent Hill and Ape Escape. If these games are coming within 1 year of launch I'm going to be very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.