• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jogger-style sweatpants in casual public settings?

• Fo' sho'

Votes: 567 80.2%
  • Faux pas

Votes: 140 19.8%

• Total voters

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Sweats being fine in public is one of those things certain groups of white people are just decades late to the party on realizing.

This is such an embarrassing sentiment to even think is valid, get your shit in order.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
Not all jogger are created equal. Nice ones with a good silhouette look great especially if worn with nice shoes. I have a few that take care of more like pants than just throwaway sweatpants (which I also have a bunch).

I think you should be good as long as they're not all crusty and stain riddled.

And some of y'all need to buy better or thicker fabric joggers if your heat is being x-rayed by the general populace...unless that's your thing.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
I wear joggers out almost all the time in the winter unless I'm going to a restaurant or to see friends and then I'll bust out some jeans.

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
only "fashion" dweebs on the internet would care about this in a negative light lol

Oct 27, 2017
Been rocking these for about a year now love em.

www.publicrec.com

All Day Every Day Pant | Public Rec

The All Day Every Day Pant is the most comfortable pant for men. These dressy sweatpants are a more stylish alternative to traditional sweats and more comfortable than jeans. The ADED Pant has an elastic waistband, internal drawstring, and zipper pockets. Available in waist and inseam sizes for...

AllDayEveryDayPant_StoneGrey_PDP_2.jpg

AllDayEveryDayPant_Khaki_PDP_2.jpg

All_Day_Every_Day_Pant_Features.jpg

Last edited:

Meatfist

Oct 25, 2017
I think the 'sweatpants bad' mentality is a holdover of when grey Hanes were the norm (aka the strip club look)

Leisurewear is much more flattering these days, I'll wear my Tiro joggers for pretty much everything short of sit-down restaurants