• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MercuryLS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Edit: Should have explained the video. Here's the description:

"Paying attention to the people around President Donald Trump is far more revealing than watching the man himself. A short film by Phil Rosenthal."

Last edited:

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
No.

Edit - It's hard to laugh along with anyone who could stand to even be in the same room and enable his bullshit.

Last edited:

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's a funny video. Dislodge the sticks from your asses.

I don't click on random Trump videos without knowing what they are. I already have trouble with alt right bull shit getting pushed into my recommendations because I watched one video from some jack ass youtuber one time without realizing what they were about. Sorry but OP needs to a do a better job at giving some kind of info on what they want us to watch.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
The video is about people literally standing behind Trump as he says dumb shit and reacting to his dumb shit accordingly.

Truant

Oct 28, 2017
Get over yourselves. Video is hilarious. I kinda feel bad for some of these folks, but then again nobody forced them to work with this clown.

markavacado

Oct 25, 2017
Z7HeRxU.png

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
I don't click on random Trump videos without knowing what they are. I already have trouble with alt right bull shit getting pushed into my recommendations because I watched one video from some jack ass youtuber one time without realizing what they were about. Sorry but OP needs to a do a better job at giving some kind of info on what they want us to watch.
This.
Get over yourselves. Video is hilarious. I kinda feel bad for some of these folks, but then again nobody forced them to work with this clown.
Or, maybe OP could take 2 seconds and actually explain their thread.

(Edit) and OP did, thank you.

Last edited:

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Video is a fun compilation of examples of what we all feel listening to this clown.

Nothing wrong with it.

yumms

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The intent of the video is pretty clear from the Op's headline and the thumbnail. Some folks are just in a permanent cranky mood.

OP
OP
MercuryLS

MercuryLS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The intent of the video is pretty clear from the Op's headline and the thumbnail. Some folks are just in a permanent cranky mood.

I realize that many won't be in the mood for something like this, for that I apologize. I thought it was a well made compilation of Trump's dumbest comments and the reactions they got.

Man, imagine training, studying, being in military, politics or science for decades, being peak of your field and then you'll have to stand behind this cretin and listen to his blabbering with an understanding of your field that is not much more than that of a kindergartener..

Oct 28, 2017
The reactions here are so fucking stupid. It's a video from THE ATLANTIC, you really think they'd post a video called "we stand behin the president" UNironically?

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
He's always the dumbest person in the room during the coronavirus task force briefings.

And everyone on stage have to pay him respects, like he's the true mastermind behind this whole operation.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
One of the many tried and true coping mechanisms for minorities is laughter, that shit I can assure you.
Yeah I know but this is barely comedy it just looks like a troll until you click the video... and then the joke itself is look at these people, most of whom support the President still even though they're embarrassed... which is cool they make funny faces while they help Trump enact his policies... Welcome to the Resistance

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
Man, some of the replies here already. Got a right cob on.

Always funny when officials are forced to be around him and clearly think he's a nob head. Wish we could hear Macron's inner thoughts, there.

K_Jay

alt account
Banned
Feb 24, 2020
giphy.gif

I can't be the only one who thought of this while watching that....

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
Funny besides the enablers, who was the lady reacting to the "womans card"? hopefully not a republican toadie.

wandering

flâneur
Oct 25, 2017
It's a video from The Atlantic, people, you can calm down.

The only three presidential candidates The Atlantic has ever endorsed in its history are Abraham Lincoln, Lyndon B. Johnson, and Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:

Lord Fagan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
OP, you were looking for trouble and you found it.

This isn't quite a "Half Life, 3 pics" caliber of juke, but it's close.

aember

Oct 26, 2017
I realize that many won't be in the mood for something like this, for that I apologize. I thought it was a well made compilation of Trump's dumbest comments and the reactions they got.
Don't worry, it was great. Not sure why people in a forum that's pretty much purely anti-Trump were expecting anything actually serious with that thread title.

Deleted member 6215

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being that close to Trump's bullshit and all you can muster is a wince.

These people are enablers, not comedians.

Imagine being that close to Trump's bullshit and all you can muster is a wince.

These people are enablers, not comedians.

I doubt that people like Fauci and Aldrin are enablers. Especially Fauci is in the dilemma to keep things organized and yet not to step on Trump's feet at least too much that he doesn't get fired and can't help in the pandemia at all.