• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017
No hype on this?

It's like someone said "we need a new Guardian Heroes!"

100% EA day one for me.

Elementje

Dec 26, 2017
it went in Open Beta on Steam so everyone can try it for free this weekend!
Early Access starts 29th!

store.steampowered.com

Blightbound on Steam

Blightbound is a multiplayer dungeon crawler that tasks three heroes to venture down from their mountain refuge to face the abominations of the Blight - a mysterious and corrupting fog that enshrouds the land.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I played a single game, I will try it again.. promising. Guardian Heroes (minus the charm) meets Diablo.

Puru

Oct 28, 2017
Combat looks too simplistic, i can see it becoming boring quite fast especially since as far as i saw it was 9 missions that doesn't seem to change that much when replayed outside of harder difficulty. I'm really hoping to be wrong though, because to me beat them up is an underused type of game that really offers a ton of potential.
Edit: Tried it, it's somewhat satisfying but too simple as i feared, doesn't seem like a good game to run with randoms because of the notoriety system and you losing it all whenever one party member leaves, which with randoms is bound to happen sooner than later. Also punished for random disconnects.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2018
Europe
Well, this is out on consoles now (two days ago).

(hence the bump)

I love these kind of games and Blightbound looks ace, still game should have come to GP, nobody seems to be playing it even with crossplay.