• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Ive only been a poster this year, so idk if its done before, but when was the last forum census?

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
that depends, what's the last time you pirated a Switch game?
tumblr_n9t1xwHQnk1t8a71ko1_500.gif

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
I can already feel myself getting gerrymandered into the Gaming Hangouts.

Vote No on Prop Era.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
We have five census.

Judging from the personal hygiene threads, our strongest is olfactory.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Age: As old as my tounge, but a little older than my teeth.
Place of residence: Between a rock and a hard place.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Alright, everyone return to the community thread you were originally from

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, lets make it easier for the fuckheads on other forums to collate data with which to harass people here. Seems like a super smart idea.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm a cute shy Swedish boy, a willowy six feet, 175 pounds, just abs and sinew. Pretty Lagom really.

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm a 20 year old sexy woman from California. My name is Clarita Sanctipetri Arniz.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Bruh, this forum got put on Change.org as a left wing extremist group who apparently terrorizes conservatives by doxxing. Between that and most us spewing bits and pieces of personal information from time to time in various threads, we don't need a more transparent way of getting potentially fucked given the forum is anonymous lurker friendly.

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
I think all the GAF refugees should go back to where they came from. Make Resetera Great Again!

SpitztheGreat

May 16, 2019
This is actually something that I thought would be fun. It wouldn't need to be an actual census, but a sample much like the American Community Survey that kept everything broad would be cool.

It could be as broad as:

Country of Origin
Age Range (give like 10 ranges)
Race/Ethnicity

You could sample 12-15% of the users here and get a pretty good return. I think it would be fun without subjecting anyone to probing questions. It could actually help us better understand ourselves and how to regulate the community.

OP
OP
Blue Skies

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Bruh, this forum got put on Change.org as a left wing extremist group who apparently terrorizes conservatives by doxxing. Between that and most us spewing bits and pieces of personal information from time to time in various threads, we don't need a more transparent way of getting potentially fucked given the forum is anonymous lurker friendly.
Really? Link?