• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Who would you rather play as?

• 50 Cent

• Lloyd Banks

• Tony Yayo

• DJ Whoo Kid

Results are only viewable after voting.

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
Anyone remember this 360/PS3 era gem? When are we getting a remastered version for modern consoles and PC?

on-50-cent-blood-on-the-sand-the-surprisingly-excellent-third-person-shooter-that-history-forgot.jpg

screenlg4.jpg

ae86d37d6e869eea97f76a5d8d911fcd.jpg

b03.jpg

i know it was just a gears of war clone, but the gameplay was solid and the swear button a great feature.

Had a total blast playing this drunk with a friend years ago! Would you want a remastered version or even a sequel to this game?

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
that smack talk montage makes me wish someone had adapted this into a Waze voice pack already

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Make it BC at the very least.

I think the only other game I played as much Co op in last gen was RE5.

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017
my most-wanted remaster from last gen*

*that i don't expect to ever happen on account of licensing; there are a few non-licensed games i'd want more

OP
OP
LabRat

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
Going to have to disagree with that. Game was as average as dry bread.

3 out of 5 stars from giant bomb!
i never played it but i heard 50 Cent: Bulletproof is the real bad fifty game. Blood on the Sand is solid, i mean graphically it still holds up, especially if you bump up the resolution in a remaster and the gameplay is a solid GoW style TPS. i don't see why it shouldn't get a remaster.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i never played it but i heard 50 Cent: Bulletproof is the real bad fifty game. Blood on the Sand is solid, i mean graphically it still holds up, especially if you bump up the resolution in a remaster and the gameplay is a solid GoW style TPS. i don't see why it shouldn't get a remaster.
The publishing rights are in limbo after THQ went bankrupt and everything would have to be relicensed for a remaster that wasn't a commercial success it's initial release.

Deleted member 31133

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017

Bulletproof was dog shit.

BOTS was slightly better, but still IMO, as average as dish water. Maybe a straight port, but it's certainly not worthy of a remaster.

I'd rather they remaster Kane and Lynch: Deadmen than BOTS.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Never played these games so I gotta ask:

Were these games actually good or just better than people's expectations/better than they had any right being?

I'd be down for remasters to try 'em out, but I'm curious as to their actual quality.

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
Gaming has progressed and become more sophisticated since those days. So what we need now is a Tactics spin-off of this game.

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
With thq around and remastering something random like a spongebob game, never say never.
I don't see 50 and co all giving the go ahead and I don't see the appeal of a 50 cent game selling the way it did in that era. I'd be all for a new game though. At the end of the day I'd still take something akin to Def Jam with rappers and singers from all companies. That would be more interesting than a remaster of this

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Never played these games so I gotta ask:

Were these games actually good or just better than people's expectations/better than they had any right being?

I'd be down for remasters to try 'em out, but I'm curious as to their actual quality.
It's an average game that's elevated by the over the top use of the 50 cent and G-Unit licenses which make them enjoyable and simplistic fun.

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
only if this time they actually include the rumoured unlockable 'hat tilting' minigame where you can unlock in-game bonuses for having your hat tilted at a sufficiently jaunty angle

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Bitch Took My Skull

But yes, it would be good to have more games come to newer systems so people who missed out first time can enjoy it.

Mesoian

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
I bet the music licensing alone would be more than the potential profits the game would make.