• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dogenzaka

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 20, 2019
Their stomachs are never going to be the same after this LOL. God that egg pudding..

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
To everyone criticizing their cooking... they had to make 79 recipes in like 12 hours and are not chefs and their food wasn't prepped.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
About half way through...
tumblr_mqigdacQOw1r83qk8o1_500.png

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh god, that porgy looked so gross!

I don't know what he was thinking with that egg custard. I kinda want to know how it tasted.

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
What a funny day that would be for everyone at the office. Each person picking some recipes and trying to make them with only the game's ingredients, and tasting each other's usually disgusting but sometimes surprisingly acceptable results. Sounds like fun TBH

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
As a cook, I respect their decision to not make everything 1:1, cause holy fuck at 80 dishes with 12 hours to also do the prep work and minimal kitchen experience at that. The salted fried bread being the highest rated food seems legit though, we make em all the time and I can't have enough.

And yeah, he keeps ramping it up, who knows where he can go from here. Maybe something with cars?