• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
Isn't the go a brick now that they shut down the online store?

Also video unavailable for me too

Charizard

Oct 25, 2017
To this day the PSP Go's existence confuses me. Like I get the general idea but the execution tho

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
I'll never get tired of the sliding motion of the Go.

Such great hardware.

so1337

Oct 28, 2017
I remember playing that arctic Motorstorm game on my PSP Go and not much else. Not sure why I even bought it.

MrBS

Oct 27, 2017
Loved my PSP Go, the suspend to file feature was so damn good, it would survive the battery dying so it made for some good train rides where I would play that thing to 0% with no fear.

TheChrisGlass

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I think the PSP Go is a great idea, but it was on a console people had already invested heavily physical in. Plus, a majority of the titles I owned weren't even digital to begin with, especially considering the file size. It was always going to be a no-go unless it got hacked.

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
I absolutely love the PSP Go form factor, and it's arguably one of the few handhelds you could feasibly put in your pocket, but I don't really use mine anymore - especially with the Vita being able to play everything the PSP has to offer.

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
lmao this video is over a decade old (proof)

I wondered how they found a seemingly brand new Go at a GameStop.

I absolutely love the PSP Go form factor, and it's arguably one of the few handhelds you could feasibly put in your pocket, but I don't really use mine anymore - especially with the Vita being able to play everything the PSP has to offer.

I liked the form factor a lot too, though I didn't have a problem fitting pretty any pre-Switch, non-XL Nintendo handheld in my pocket. The original DS was chunky, and the original GameBoy is an obvious exception, but IIRC the Go wasn't even that much smaller than a DSi or Lite.