• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NESpowerhouse

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
There comes times in your life when after you've experienced them, you know you will never be the same. This is one such time. Going off of the trend of letting our AI overlords determine what defines a person, allow me to introduce this: http://www.thiswaifudoesnotexist.net/index.html

Now, not even our sacred anime waifus are safe. Some of these "fake" waifus can look pretty convincing and look like they can actually exist in an anime (or at least on Pixiv):
example-8596.jpg

example-25555.jpg

example-3056.jpg

While others...

This monstrosity must be stopped before it's too late.

EDIT: Protip - go HERE for maximum waifu viewing ability

Last edited:

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
welp, we had a good run. we may have a chance though as long as a husbando ai doesnt get created.

TemplaerDude

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't fully read the thread title so I expected something serious, now I'm convinced. This is truly the future.

less

Oct 25, 2017
We are headed towards a shining future of wonder.

In all seriousness, some really interesting AI stuff being done these past few years.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
I've just realized this is an anime avi generator, and I've retracted my previous tongue in cheek support and want to douse the whole thing in lighter fluid and light it on fire.

May 26, 2018
holy shit the quality on this one is off the charts! I simply can't believe this is pulled from different sources, save for maybe that weird little nostril. Otherwise...

HNK3W5O.jpg

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Friend just got this one. Putting it in spoiler tags since it's like hentai nightmare fuel.

example-64477.png

May 26, 2018
Also, uh... try to ignore that some of these appear to be drenched in some kind of sopping fluid.

If you can.

Or that some of them seem to be expressing, "kill me"

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
example-29834.jpg

Do you think that God stays in heaven because he too lives in fear of what he has created?