• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

It's true. Soon, it will be Spooky Season, aka October, aka the best time of the year scientifically proven. The time of the year where the season starts to change, and it with it, the wonderful exuberance of Halloween takes hold. Personally looking forward to doing multiple horror movie marathons, culminating in doing my year watch of the greatest horror movie of all time, The Thing.

What are you looking forward to in this most delightful time?

music-xylophone.gif

(Did you know there's a Skeleton inside all of us? Who knows, your skeleton could be plotting against you right now.)

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
That means it's time for all the stores to start putting out Christmas merchandise!

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Almost everyone I know are Christmas fiends. Halloween (and the whole month of October by extension) is my Christmas. I'll be cramming in as many horror movies and shows as I can (a new Halloween movie this year makes it extra special) in the next month. And as I've done the past 2 years, I'll dress up as Michael Myers on Halloween night and roam our property scaring the shit out of trick or treaters. We are on 9 acres in a fairly rural spot so I can pop out of anywhere.

God bless the Halloween season!

Griffy

Oct 25, 2017
It's been spooky season, it starts early during the pandemic, thems the rules. Pumpkin decorations and pumpkin coffee creamer since mid-September.

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
As if I can wait until October to start spoopy season.

If christmas heads can start theirs November 1st rather than waiting for Thanksgiving to be over, I can start mine mid-september

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Oh yeah baby, it's almost time for the return of sunglasses Freddy. Gonna do a horror movie marathon myself and play through all the Resident Evil games

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The internet has singlehandedly turned Halloween into a monthlong celebration and I'm all for it.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
The best month & holiday of the year, and in my opinion, the true happiest time of the year.

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
I'm putting up the gravestones and cobwebs when I get home from work today. I have to out spoopy my neighbors.

Oct 27, 2017
October is the GOAT month

spooky season started september 1st for me. I really want to check out Spirit Halloween and Party City and all those creepy stores, buy some decorations and props.

AMAGON

Prominent Member
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Best day of the year (Born Oct. 20)
Best month of the year
Best season of the year
Best fucking holiday of the year

My spooky is ready

JediMasterMatt

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
That's my secret... I'm always spoopy.

Doot doot motherfuckers.

g514zmer9eq11.jpg

*Already at threat level 2Spooky as we visited Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights.

BerserkHobo82

Oct 27, 2017
The best season, although I'll echo that spooky season starts on 1st September and Halloween begins on 1st October.

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
I can't be the only person that absolutely hates Halloween. As a kid growing up as a fresh immigrant to North America, my parents forced me to dress up and trick or treat so we would fit in. I hate dressing up in costumes. I don't like candy. Every year I'd go trick or treating, and the candy would sit in a box in the kitchen for a year until my parents threw it out because no one in the house would eat it.

As an adult, I have to turn out my lights and leave for the evening because I don't want to spend my evening handing out candy.

I don't even like horror movies...

Ugh, what a terrible time of year.

Deleted member 4434

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Halloween isn't really celebrated in my country aside from Halloween themed decorations and candy and scary movies being aired on TV.
I'm not a big horror fan either, so I'll probably watch one of the like 5 scary movies I can watch. Also I'm still on the lookout for a scary (audio) book about a ghost or haunted house or something.

Rangerx

Oct 25, 2017
Dangleberry
Best holiday of the year by a country mile.I love Halloween so much. Horror films, spooky atmosphere, all the houses are decorated in Skelly's and ghosts. Bangers going off. It's just brilliant. Then the bloody Xmas music starts straight away. Ugh.

Jun 17, 2019
Already working out the decorations! And planning on watching a bunch of old Halloween specials and the like. And pumpkins! Born October 16th, so of course I like this time of year.

I also am not a horror fan so movies are out, but I love traditional decor.