• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How do you feel about the current boxart?

• I like it

• It is fine

• I dislike it

Results are only viewable after voting.

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hated this boxart before and people now pointing out the bow thing make this even worse. Ugh.

Probably the worst Nintendo boxart in the WiiU and Switch gens.

Jonneh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK
Maybe not but
D-axnVTXkAI8P-j.jpg

Xlad

Oct 19, 2018
I thought that bow curve is already been explained to dead by now. But oh well here we go again.

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
It's hideous, the ugliest cover I remember for a Nintendo game. It hurts more when you see the special edition art.

I'd gladly take a reversible cover, even if it were just with the Fire Emblem logo on a blank background.

Excuse me

Oct 30, 2017
Why did the middle guy have to hang from the rafter? But, most of time I only see the spine of the box so I'm not that bothered.

Dymaxion

Sep 19, 2018
Let's predict: How many animals will be upside down on the cover of Animal Crossing: New Horizons?

I will boldly predict zero, but I'm looking forward for the official reveal to make me laugh.

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
I dunno how the artist could think that hanging him upside down was fine,a serious case of creative block if you can't come up with anything better than that.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
It's not that bad, if you want to see an atrocious cover art check out Gears 5.

This thread reminded me though that FE is coming, aww yes, my first FE game since good ol' Gamecube ones.

logash

Oct 27, 2017
It's terrible considering how great the last few were but eh, it won't make the game worse so at the end of the day w.e

banter

Jan 12, 2018
Fire Emblem doesn't exactly have a history of amazing cover art, so this one isn't really anything different IMO.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Its awful, looks like of those loli games with latin shit on the title that people play "for the strategy".

Im still buying tho, and Astral Chain with its doujinshi-looking cover.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
I'm starting to think Nintendo and publishers all have this "thing" with upside down characters. Maybe it's to save space on the front cover?

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
OP hasn't seen the Astral Chain boxart
https:///wp-content/uploads/2019/06/astral-chain-boxart-banner-jun112019-1-1-900x576.jpg

Dlanor A. Knox

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Apr 6, 2018
Bad box art, I pre-ordered the collector's edition so i'll have this nice steelbook atleast

ysbdtjy79mg21.jpg

Machine Law

Oct 26, 2017
The boxart for this game is horrible, specially after the amazing FE Awakening one. Is it the same artist?

Boy Wander

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
UK
I was really hoping at some point we would get a boxart revision after they unveiled it earlier this year. As it is now I still think it is one of the worst Nintendo boxarts I can think of and as a physical gamer I am not looking to having it on my shelf.

latest

Was there ever a petition or anything? I know it is kind of a trivial issue, but come on. Think how the Switch Icon will look Neiteio!

Edit: Mods please feel free to fix the "is is" in my title.

Have you contacted Nintendo about your concerns?