• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017

" You have a new mission. Introducing our new #WDBLACK Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Special Edition Drives "

wd-black-p10-game-drive-call-of-duty-edition-usb-3-2-hdd.png.thumb.1280.1280.png

wd-black-p50-game-drive-call-of-duty-edition-usb-3-2-ssd-front.png.thumb.1280.1280.png
wd-black-sn850-call-of-duty-edition-nvme-ssd-angle.png.thumb.1280.1280.png
shop.westerndigital.com

WD_BLACK™ Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Special Edition P10 Game Drive | Western Digital Store

Get the drop on one of the most anticipated titles of the year with a portable drive that comes mission-ready and fully equipped with a massive 2TB1 to store your games and future updates from wherever you are. Locked and loaded with 1100 Call of Duty® Points.5

shop.westerndigital.com

WD_BLACK™ Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Special Edition P50 Game Drive NVMe™ SSD | Western Digital | Western Digital Store

Drop in faster from wherever you are with a drive made to capture one of the most anticipated titles of the year. Store your loadout and mission critical updates with 1TB1 capacity. Frag load times with speeds reaching up to ~2000MB/s2. Equipped with 2400 Call of Duty® Points.4

shop.westerndigital.com

WD_BLACK™ Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War Special Edition SN850 NVMe™ PCIe® Gen4 SSD | Western Digital

Frag all limits with a drive built to store one of the most anticipated games of the year. Store more with up to 1TB1 capacity, giving you room for more games and future updates. Reduce load times with an irrationally fast PCIe® Gen4 SSD (not intended for NAS or server environments), read speeds...

lol, this shit is real now

EgXXC-PWoAA-AMM.jpg

soon, there will be no disc, just drive edition

Last edited:

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
You gotta be fucking kidding me hahahaha

Come on, this was a meme one month ago!

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Saw the thread title and my first thought was that Working Designs has been defunct for years.

Sha_96

Jan 22, 2019
are these the same price of the normal variant? It would be so pointless if these are more expensive just because the have the "COD" branding

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
What exactly is a game drive? I tried looking up some info but didn't really how differs from a external HHD/SSD?

Sectorseven

Oct 25, 2017
My friends are going to be so jealous when I'm rockin this in my PC.
Just kidding

I don't have any friends

Big-E

Oct 25, 2017
This might be the most on brand partnership in the history of gaming. I can't wait until next year when they switch the capacity reading of drives from terabytes to # of COD installs.

Azerare

Oct 25, 2017
The solid state nvme drive is the latest one that just came out? If so then the price range is the going rate.
EDIT: Read speed seems like it's on par with latest gen 4 ssds