• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pancracio17

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Thats different than what I expected.

I actually want them to release the Snyder cut and have it be complete dogshit.

androvsky

Oct 27, 2017
We'll see how friendly everyone is after the Snyder cut isn't out within a year.

It's all pretty genuine-looking congrats for her new position, plus a lot of begging for the Snyder cut.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
Should have hired Dot. Jokes aside she looks like a good hire for WB and hopefully she can manage WB's catalog better than the last guy.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, it's pathetic in the actual pitiable way as opposed to pathetic in the 'these people are trash' way. Let them chase their white whale.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
I guessed it would be something misogynistic, edgy and dumb, and I'll argue I was right.

Cass_Se

Oct 25, 2017
Will these people ever understand that there is no such thing as Snyder Cut.

I know the answer is no, but the number of people that genuinely believe it exists is befuddling.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck the Synder Cut.

We need people tweeting for Doom Patrol to get a second season.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
030.png

Deleted member 2109

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why would you read comments under articles? Also it seems like the first ever woman CEO of WB is a bigger story than what internet comments say. Congrats to her.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
I mean, it's pathetic in the actual pitiable way as opposed to pathetic in the 'these people are trash' way. Let them chase their white whale.

The funny thing is they did a GoFundMe to canvas SDCC in handouts for the Snyder Cut and to put up wanted posters. Everyone thought it was a scam, and it is because SDCC doesn't allow canvassing like that. They can't hand out their flyers!

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The only thing sadder than people campaigning for the non-existent Snyder Cut is the absolute vitriol for something that is ultimately harmless. Get over yourselves.

Viewt

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
Someone who knows better can correct me if I'm wrong, but this cut doesn't even exist, right? Whedon took over during production, so the Snyder script was never fully filmed. So this is a campaign for a product that isn't real.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
"Hello my name is Ann Sarnoff and I have here the only copy of Zack Snyder's vision for Justice League."

*Immediately lights it on fire.*

"Fuck you losers."

NeoandGeo

Banned
Nov 17, 2017
User banned (2 weeks): sexism
That she is a very masculine looking female?

I'm an equal opportunity hater when it comes to CEO's. Fuck off for being grossly overpaid, Man or woman, doesn't matter.