• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France

t6NI62O.png

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
John Marston? Not Arthur? List disregarded.
Yeah, the fuck indeed. Arthur Morgan (at least the short-haired stubble-having fancy-dressing version I played) was much, much hotter than skinny-guy Marston and his 'Disney cartoon hobo' getup.
What the ever living FUCK made them decide to not include Arthur on this list? I mean, jesus, as a straight guy, I sometimes just pan the camera to admire the guy's good looks.
Arthur is like really immediately handsome. I have no idea how you come out of that game and put John on there instead of him.
And Marston over Arthur rolls my eyes into oblivion
Choosing Marston over Arthur is weird.
mao at John instead of Arthur. Arthur is a hunk with the right hair cut and John is ugly.
John over Arthur is an odd choice. John is too gangly.
I googled both.

John is the better-looking one (though he looked much better in RDR1). Sorry, Watchmojo got it right, for once. That said, I'd have put Arthur instead of Kratos easily, lol. Kratos doesn't belong on that list whatsoever.

Out of curiosity, how many of y'all are attracted to men (gay/bi men or bi/straight women)?

As a gay man, I truly find nothing sexy about Kratos.
As a straight woman, I'm with you.
Kratos? I found Baldur much more appealing if I had to choose from that game. Or Freya for that matter. Kratos might have the body of a greek God but he has the face of an evil old wizard.
lol, yes. Should have been Baldur.

Oct 27, 2017
I googled both.

John is the better-looking one (though he looked much better in RDR1). Sorry, Watchmojo got it right, for once. That said, I'd have put Arthur instead of Kratos easily, lol. Kratos doesn't belong on that list whatsoever.

Out of curiosity, how many of y'all are attracted to men (gay/bi men or bi/straight women)?

Not attracted to men myself, though I appreciate a hunk when I see one.

John looked better in RDR1 for sure. I think Arthur benefits from the writing and customization options where he'd be more likely to lose just judging by appearance.

Kratos I don't get at all. Like the guy is ripped, but the aging body builder look is not great.

Deleted member 37739

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 8, 2018
According to my wife, Connor is the perfect android Husbando (and Bryan Dechart is the sweetest dude), so I can at least agree with that, but Kratos... I've got to say, I'm not feeling it.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I googled both.

Not attracted to men myself, though I appreciate a hunk when I see one.

John looked better in RDR1 for sure. I think Arthur benefits from the writing and customization options where he'd be more likely to lose just judging by appearance.

Kratos I don't get at all. Like the guy is ripped, but the aging body builder look is not great.

John looked better in RDR1? Lol I never thought I'd read this. He's so good looking in RDR2.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
I haven't played Detroit or Assassin's Creed but I can agree with these picks regardless.
Yuck at Kratos being on there though. And I've never found Ivy to be sexy. SC6 looks fun and I'll probably buy it at some point but her design has always looked like trash to me.

Also, yeah, Sylvando should have won.

Prediction for next year: Ada Wong at #10 and Leon at #9 through #1.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
I haven't played Detroit or Assassin's Creed but I can agree with these picks regardless.
Yuck at Kratos being on there though. And I've never found Ivy to be sexy. SC6 looks fun and I'll probably buy it at some point but her design has always looked like trash to me.

Also, yeah, Sylvando should have won.

Prediction for next year: Ada Wong at #10 and Leon at #9 through #1.

80% of next year's list will be Capcom characters :p

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Guess this list just confirms I like cute lady's more than sexy ones lol. Wouldn't of picked most of them in the list. I think I like Primrose the most with maybe Lara in second going by what's in the list.

Plum

May 31, 2018
I googled both.

Gay dude here and there's a lot more to like about Arthur in RDR2 than John imo. Though I must admit it depends a lot on how you decide to play him; Arthur can look even worse than Micah (see the 'Tinder' meme) if you want him to, and tbh the look they gave him in the promo materials really doesn't work that well.

EarthPainting

Oct 26, 2017
Town adjacent to Silent Hill
The only omission that came to mind was the fleet master from Monster Hunter World. Haven't played it, but just from screenshots alone, John over Arthur makes sense to me. It's possibly though that the questionable character customisation choices some people have made is colouring my take on it though.

That said, I'd have put Arthur instead of Kratos easily, lol. Kratos doesn't belong on that list whatsoever.
Kratos is obviously scratching the itch of wanting to see that giant filthy dude with the glass eye from Resident Evil 4 take his coat off.

Right smash game
right series
wrong samus

38802749_660691504308276_3140691364866424832_n.jpg
Now we're talking.

Yarbskoo

Oct 27, 2017
My first thought was "Samus is too low on the list."

Then I realized they were talking about Zero Suit Samus.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's actually Bowsette.

Also, Jaina stays winning against Sylvanas. As she should.

May 5, 2018
I don't know. Primrose is sexy, but this list is going against Ophelia's words to H'iaant calling her the prettiest of them all.