• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
https://mobile.twitter.com/watchdogsgame/status/1367928214824378368
EvvYXBkWgAEfkex

Due to gpu issues on PC and crashes during new gameplay mode on consoles

EDIT EDIT EDIT: I'm sorry folks it looks like it will launch on the 9th for consoles but will be missing features I think

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Clown Fiesta

The game sold poorly and doesn't have many players, so we are beating a dead clown at this point, but... At this point it is financially beneficial to stop shipping early-access games with features missing "indefinitely", and instead, focus on delivering good and complete experience on day one. Ruining franchises one at the time: Ghost Recon, Division, Watch Dogs...

Siege and AC carrying Ubisoft.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
My SO is playing and enjoying Legion right as I'm typing this, but it feels like the weakest entry of the Watch Dogs series in terms of creating your own fun in an open sandbox.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
delayed indefinitely? great :/

Probably releasing in the next patch. Sounds like a rendering related issue and not something directly having to do with the online mode.

Indefinitely on PC ?

That certainly doesn't seem concerning ...

It doesn't. Seems like they have a patch coming on the 9th, then another one on the 23rd. They are simply unsure if they can hit the 23rd deadline, thus don't want to give a date yet.

Fart Master

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
A dumpster
It was supposed come out in December and it was delayed again and then this lol...how do you spend 4 years on a system that loses its appeal after 2 hours and has less content then the first game by a decent margin? I don't understand how this game was so mismanaged.

GalvoAg

Oct 30, 2017
Dallas
I had fun with it but I also I got it with my 3080, would like to mess around in multiplayer but not enough to buy it on console.