• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Someone needs to create a Trudeau gif, but I'm pretty sure its nearest to:

giphy2sf1k.gif
fxHiO5G.gif

Kodros

Banned
Dec 18, 2017
I can't read Twitter at work but is this the image you are using?
https://i.imgur.com/V9ZmfKr.jpg

If so, It looks like everybody has a different copy where theirs has their name first in the list of signatures. Trudeau has Trumps copy so Trumps name is going to be first. Trump is holding Mexico's copy, you can tell by the Mexican colored ribbon. Trumps name is in the middle of the Canadian and Mexico's copy.

https://images.axios.com/7wKCovWQ4O...1x2734/1920x1080/2018/11/30/1543583084721.jpg

You can clearly see here that Nieto's and Trudeau's signatures are reversed.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
shitbag think hes higher than everyone so you have to say mr to him. or maybe he has mommy issues too
Presumably because it's more respectful to say "Mr. Trump" in official situations like that.
Purely because of his ego. He got similarly annoyed when Hillary kept calling him Donald during the debates.
Oh, he doesn't understand that they're not his subordinates then, gotcha.

Deleted member 11173

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh boy, this is sitcom stuff.

You realize that the vast majority of his supporters lack the same basic competency and possess the absence of intelligence that he does, right?

I don't think that is a vast majority of his voters, however I do think that our country has been polarized to the point where a lot of people become single issue voters. You don't want/like this, vote that. Voting for the greater good is out the window.

There are a lot of idiots though.

Oct 25, 2017
I love Trudeau's quick glance at his own copy as he thinks "Wait a second, I didn't sign in the wrong place did I?"

That brief second of panic and doubt is all too relatable.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
That's fucking hilarious.

That Trudeau stare. Someone caption it with "screaming internally" please.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I watched that and needed to down a bottle of whiskey, I cannot even start to imagine the coping mechanisms of the world leaders when it comes to dealing with Trump

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
You realize that the vast majority of his supporters lack the same basic competency and possess the absence of intelligence that he does, right?

I do not know, I just hope that if his supporters still have in their bodies any sort of critical thinking, capacity of analysis or humans emotion. Even privately, they should say, "damn, this guy is an embarrasing fucking idiot".

Oct 27, 2017
America's education system has failed the country, then.

Definitely room for improvement compared to other industrialized nations. Voter participation is a big problem too, obviously. Uneducated voters being a reliable voting bloc for Republicans while well educated voters who tend to lean Democrat stay home (due to voter suppression, apathy etc) is how people like Donald Trump get elected.

I don't think that is a vast majority of his voters, however I do think that our country has been polarized to the point where a lot of people become single issue voters. You don't want/like this, vote that. Voting for the greater good is out the window.

There are a lot of idiots though.

I don't disagree with that at all and that's certainly a part of the equation. Unfortunately the Republican party's politics of resentment intended to stoke fear about those who look/love/pray differently is able to convince these people to vote against their own interests only in order to spite the aforementioned. Debating Trump supporters, or attempting to at least, immediately makes it clear that a large majority of them have difficulty understanding even the simplest policies. They traffic in innuendo and ad hominems, just like Trump.

Pedrito

Nov 4, 2017
In Canada, there's sizeable chunk of the population that believes Trudeau is complete dimwhit who's getting schooled left and right by Trump and his higher intellect.

Oct 27, 2017
I do not know, I just hope that if his supporters still have in their bodies any sort of critical thinking, capacity of analysis or humans emotion. Even privately, they should say, "damn, this guy is an embarrasing fucking idiot".

You would hope so. Admitting to themselves that Trump is intellectually deficient and a raging xenophobe who is destroying the country and tearing down institutional norms would force them to confront the unpleasant reality of their own shortcomings though.

Trump supporters usually don't tend to be adept when it comes to introspective examination.

Oct 25, 2017
There's no reactions to him signing in the wrong spot because he probably didn't sign in the wrong spot. Are you watching the edited video?
Do you mean the fake edited version? Because here's the uncut version. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcGGKjL44pg
Watch your own video, friend. He signed in the wrong goddamn place with the first copy. The "fake edited version" simply spliced together each of the reactions.

You can actually see that he signed on the left side when his name is in the middle. This is why Pena Nieto and Trump both hold up their copies after all have signed but Trudeau keeps his closed.

Bonus: that's also presumably why Trump asked which one matters because he realized he had fucked one up by somehow signing on someone else's name

Kodros

Banned
Dec 18, 2017
I'm talking just about what is in the OP, I assume it is edited since there is zoomin on the faces and all, but I won't give a FOX youtube channel a click. I assume it is the same though

It's a local Fox channel...but ok. Here's a CNBC version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjkC8zSH3Sw.

The point is no, it's not the same at all. Trump signed in the right spot. Each Country got their version of the document at the start. All three signed in the first signature spot because their name was first in their version. Trump just happened to be in the middle of the Mexican and Canadian copy.

There's enough actual stupid things that Trump does, we don't need to create fake ones.

Watch your own video, friend. He signed in the wrong goddamn place with the first copy. The "fake edited version" simply spliced together each of the reactions.

You can actually see that he signed on the left side when his name is in the middle. This is why Pena Nieto and Trump both hold up their copies after all have signed but Trudeau keeps his closed.

Bonus: that's also presumably why Trump asked which one matters because he realized he had fucked one up by somehow signing on someone else's name

Their names are in different orders. Trudeau's name is last on the Mexican Document yet first on the Canadian Document.
https://images.axios.com/7wKCovWQ4O...1x2734/1920x1080/2018/11/30/1543583084721.jpg

Pockets

Oct 27, 2017
Do you mean the fake edited version? Because here's the uncut version. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcGGKjL44pg

The idiot was supposed to sign the middle of each document. You clearly see that he signed the left hand side of the document Trudeau ended up with in the full presentation.

It's the reason why Trudeau didn't open it up at the end for the media to take pictures. He knew it was embarrassing for the fool.

Almost as embarrassing as going to bat for the moron.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
Assuming he was supposed to sign the US version at the first spot (from left), then you're right. You can see him sign on the left in the video for the first document.
Looking at the video, and this close up from CBNC
afp-1b85gr.jpg

(you can clearly say the text under Trumps baby signature says President of the United States, in Spanish), it does look like for me as if this is a fake story.

Sad how easy it is to believe it, though.