• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
a.gif
o.gif
c.gif

Nov 6, 2017
Yep.

People need to stop acting like Cohen is super clean and the Republicans have nothing to attack him with. Meadows just seriously hurt his credibility there. He did not list his foreign contacts on the form, signed under oath. This apparently after this document being reviewed by his own counsel and himself, an attorney. Yet, now he realizes he may have been incorrect it failing to list those contacts. That hurts him.

Yeah, agreed.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Yep.

People need to stop acting like Cohen is super clean and the Republicans have nothing to attack him with. Meadows just seriously hurt his credibility there. He did not list his foreign contacts on the form, signed under oath. This apparently after this document being reviewed by his own counsel and himself, an attorney. Yet, now he realizes he may have been incorrect it failing to list those contacts. That hurts him.

yep, now we know the person going to prison may have been dishonest in the past

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Question: is AOC in a position that she will be granted her own 5 minutes? It's way past time for me to go to sleep but I'm dying to hear her 😂

Gandie

Oct 27, 2017
Meadows should be voted out ASAP.

• Meadows opposes any cuts to military spending levels
  • In December 2016, Meadows gave Trump a wish list of regulations to be repealed. It included a demand to get rid of federal funding to study climate change.
  • In February 2013, Meadows voted against renewing the Violence Against Women Act.
  • He has proposed that the United States tap into oil and gas reserves to keep energy prices low and develop energy independence
  • Meadows opposes same-sex marriage. In March 2013 he stated that if the Supreme Court allowed gay marriage, it would cause a constitutional crisis if the federal government decided to dismiss state decisions and thus infringe on state's rights
  • Meadows opposes any restrictions on gun purchases and opposes a national gun registry that would list detailed information about firearm ownership
  • Meadows opposes the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare), and has stated that it should be replaced by private enterprise
  • Meadows supports lowering corporate tax rates as a strategy to promote new employment and thus create more jobs
  • Meadows opposes regulations that require all internet providers provide internet at equal speeds to all parties.
  • The letter also demanded the end of regulations requiring federal contractors to be paid for sick leave.

Yeah, I agree.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
This line of questioning is magic. God I would love to that evidence that Trump had lied under oath as a sitting president.

Window

Oct 27, 2017
That's not an L. He got him.
He got him in the sense that he successfully created doubt in the public's mind about Cohen being honest in filling the form or "skirting the truth". Whether he actually got him is a matter of what the form actually demands him to disclose - I would think Cohen's counsel's would know what's required to be disclosed.

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yep.

Yes, I want to know more about those contacts.

AndrewDean84

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fontana, California
It feels like Cohen is on a whole other level than this GOP group.

I know it's a shity analogy, but it seems like Micheal Jordan playing against some kids n the basketball court.