• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
I respectfully request that we ditch the inter-forum drama. The one thing they want is attention, and giving that to them distracts from the Cohen discussion.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
From the OTHER site

tenor.gif

Why are we talking about Gaf? WHO GIVES A SHIT. Stay on topic. They dont have anything to do with the hearing.

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
So they're going to pounce on the idea now that Trump never asked him to do anything and that Cohen acted on his own, recklessly. Massie actually understands this is a much more fruitful line here.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Let's drop the stuff about other forums. It's not remotely relevant in the context of what's happening in congress right now.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
I can understand genuinely asking if Cohen has intentions to benefit from the spotlight for profit on book deals etc, but I don't think there's any need to force him to commit under oath to NOT talk in a book or movie about his life. After prison, the man has a right to make a living off the truth of his own story. People can decide whether or not to pay for that media later or not.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
Ah, now they're trying to imply the payoffs weren't something directed by Trump.

Contramann

Oct 27, 2017
Man if these Republican Congressman want to talk more than Cohen about their own questions maybe we should have them under Congressional Hearing for what they know about this.

JeTmAn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Going back and forth between Era and GAF to see who is complaining about who is one of my favorite things. Well, usually it's a one-way street.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Cohen could mention that people don't tend to work for Trump for 10 years unless they know how to infer and execute his wants from his weird rambles.