• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
They sat down in the republican locker room and had these plans and plays they thought would instantly win the game. And on the field, they're like "Why isn't this working?"

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This country?? Says who.

Let's not romanticized the US. You can definitely destroy this country, NOT say sorry, and come back.

Okay, "you shouldn't be allowed to, even though it happens depressingly often."

Cohen shouldn't have a redemption arc, but he'll probably be on CNN every day in a few years, just like how traitor Ollie North is constantly on Fox News...

Omegasquash

Oct 31, 2017
Jim Jordan is as transparent as a windexed window.

I wonder just how deep in Trumps pocket he is, and for what reason.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys neogaf dudes are talking about us, they can't believe we are at 52 pages.
Hahahaha, I fucking figured. And I'm sure it's the same 10 or so, alt-right dudes that the shower one keeps around trying to keep whatever is left of GAF afloat. Just have to ban the white ethnostate ones once in a while to keep the charade up!

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
W3Jxad3.gif

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
holy shit cohen is calling these fools out

he's right though, why are republicans so obsessed with this guy instead of going for the jugular and asking about trump

that's a rhetorical question

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Jordan should just stop. Cohen is clowning him every time he opens his mouth.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
lol these fucking republicans. More concerned with Cohen putting out a book than what he just unloaded about their dear leader. In other words, 'shut up and go away.'

"No one has asked me one question about Mr. Trump." Burn.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Cohen may be a scumbag, but if he's bringing chief scumbag down with him, I'm happy.... But he's pretty good at this answering questions business.