• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
Twitch Chat is killing me. They are actually behaving for once and they are hilarious.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
About Trump buying his own portrait:

Just found out that at a charity auction of celebrity portraits in E. Hampton, my portrait by artist William Quigley topped list at $60K

Trump: "Just found out..." 🙄

Bahahaha, you can't this stuff up. Never in my life have I seen someone so insecure, and then he illegally pays for it and then hangs it in his club, like some Dodgeball shit.

Oct 30, 2017
Trump in Vietnam with Big Mac in hand, thinking

giphy.gif

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
Dramatically speaking to the camera/Trump over being in Vietnam. The man's a showman I'll give him that.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Him looking/speaking into the camera reminds me of Reigen speaking to Mob on TV a few episodes back in Mob Psycho 100 lol.

Nov 6, 2017
this is the worst part – him saying "he doesn't know" if Trump colluded with Russia. That's all the GOP will latch onto.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Actors are on the phone with their agents right now to secure this role. For the speech.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
the way he describes Don Jr and trump trying to be sneaky sounds like shitty weed dealers who half-ass their burner text convos with obvious euphemisms.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
It's cheesy and petty but with the receipts it builds a picture of the kind of man he is.

nasirum

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere
Cummings is absolutely right - we have no reason to trust anything that comes out of Cohen's mouth.

But, this is so cathartic to see every news site covering it. To see someone being so raw about how terrible Trump is.

Here's hoping there's more evidence held up for the Mueller investigation.

For now, let's enjoy some schadenfreude and some ridiculous Twitch chat.