• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Much of this opening statement, if you replaced "Trump" with "Corleone", it sounds like it was pulled from The Godfather Part II. Like it loses zero context.

Jul 18, 2018
Holy fuck, is this guy trying to seal a future TV or Book Deal?
This is crazy lol, he went out there just telling it all HAHHAHHA

CrunchyFrog

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah I'm not sure what use this part of the testimony serves, just more second-hand evidence that Trump's an asshole, but it's not really criminally relevant

Annoying Old Party Man

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Jesus fucking Christ this is a class-A roast.

What are the repercussions to this ERA? Please tell me that something will come out of this....

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Their take:

lQAaE7v.png
I hated he said this, cause the moment he did I KNEW how they'd flip it

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
What a dramatic reading.

He comes off like such a dishonest, lying dweeb (which he is), that I think anything he says that isn't substantiated by hard evidence will be easily dismissed by most people unfortunately.

Yeah a lot of this is hella mud slinging, laser targeted on things Trump clearly hates talking about

The important stuff is the evidence

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I missed it what was the racist stuff he brought up?

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I can't wait till all the republicans in congress ignore everything he is saying and just use this as venue to attack Cohens character

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Every person working at Fox News should be ashamed beyond limits. Imagine being the kid of a tumor working at FoxNews....