• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The first Watch_Dogs was okay but I certainly would not play it again.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Fuck I would absolutely play through the original Watch Dogs game again on next gen consoles. It's one of my favorite games of this gen.

ekim

Oct 26, 2017
My first thought was that this is a compilation of all three games and not a remaster/rework of the first WD.

Darmik

Oct 25, 2017
I think this is a bonus for the Watch Dogs Legion Season Pass but it was never clear if it was just the BC version or a remaster.

Lom1lo

Oct 27, 2017
I mean it's party of the season pass of watch dogs legions, so this is not a suprise !?

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
It's the same one?

WATCH_DOGS™ COMPLETE EDITION

Experience Watch_Dogs - the phenomenon of 2014 - with the biggest edition ever As Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker, turn Chicago into the ultimate weapon in your quest for revenge. In this Complete Edition, including the game Season Pass, access a new game mode, weapons, outfits and missions...

RCSI

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I just finished WD just a day ago and it's not something I would play again. Looking forward to the Digital Foundry video about it though.

Edit: Never mind, didn't read the details

Last edited:

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
I think this is the separate release to Watch Dogs Legion version that is on the season pass.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
On PC, it's just the regular PC version + DLC:

washdogsuplayotkvu.jpg

One is the Steam version, the other the "native" Complete Edition that I'm entitled to by way of pre-ordering the WDL UE.

Edit: Another "Far Cry 3 Classic" situation, in other words.

Jonnax

Oct 26, 2017
This game is bad. I played it back when it came out.
Played 5 hours.
The main character is totally unlikeable.
And all the bad things that happen to him is his fault.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Yah, included with the Season Pass, or possibly a trilogy pack, like we have seen with Wolfenstein and Arkane, which also aren't upgraded.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
Wonder if this is the version that is included in the Legion season pass.

It is:

Uplay store said:
- The original game Watch Dogs: Complete Edition, available at launch. Experience the phenomenon game of 2014 - with the biggest edition ever! As Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker, turn Chicago into the ultimate weapon in your quest for revenge. This edition of the game includes the Season Pass, access to a new game mode, weapons, outfits, missions and the opportunity to play as T-Bone, the legendary hacker in a brand new campaign!

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
It's the same one?

WATCH_DOGS™ COMPLETE EDITION

Experience Watch_Dogs - the phenomenon of 2014 - with the biggest edition ever As Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker, turn Chicago into the ultimate weapon in your quest for revenge. In this Complete Edition, including the game Season Pass, access a new game mode, weapons, outfits and missions...

"The phenomenon of 2014" 🧐

Cliff Steele

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Ah so that's what comes with the Gold Edition of Legion. J was wondering the other day when I took a look at my PS4 copys box.

Nice.

Yaqza

Oct 27, 2017
WD: CE is available on PSN. It seems to be Watch Dogs + Season Pass package. Not a word about any graphical improvements.

Skeff

Oct 29, 2017
WD: CE is available on PSN. It seems to be Watch Dogs + Season Pass package. Not a word about any graphical improvements.

Up at £24.99 but there is also another one that I cannot purchase as I don't have the wd:legion season pass. Maybe they're bundling it into season pass?

Edit: i see this was already know, hopefully there is a next gen patch though.

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
Will we finally get the verison they showed at E3? I remember that Dennis kept posting the gifs of it and it looked so good. Watch dogs was what next gen was supposed to be. I still don't think we passed that demo. Mainy the interactivity, many because of how scripted and fake everything was. Vertical slice and all that.