• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN

www.youtube.com

Wasteland 3 - Player Choice Matters (Behind the Scenes)

The Wasteland 3 development team at inXile tells and SHOWS you how player choice matters in their upcoming post-apocalyptic RPG sequel. Wasteland 3 will be r...

This is just first video, others to come soon. Topics will cover character creation, customization, and combat.

twitter.com

Wasteland ☢️ on Twitter

“Check out the first Wasteland 3 dev diary with IGN! We've got a couple more of these hitting in the weeks ahead. Character Creation, Customization, and Combat. https://t.co/9Iqz47T2Kw”

Remeran

Nov 27, 2018
My god this looks incredible. I started playing Wasteland 2 late last year and after beating it and falling in love with it I finished all the achievements on Wasteland remastered when that released in Feb. inXile is my favorite XGS right now. I have a feeling I'm going to spend a ton of time playing this game.

Jest

Oct 28, 2017
First impression from the video is that the variance in terms of customizing the squad looks really interesting. Could definitely be fun messing around with different builds and party compositions. I'll for sure be keeping my eye on this one.

And I don't mind the full party initiative at all.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I was watching this and I'm like man.. I don't know if I want to spend extra time deciding what characters I want, diversifying, etc.

Then he mentioned character duos. Sounds great to me.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Uh... that's quite a misleading title from IGN. The video is about character creation, customization, and combat.

I thought it's gonna be talking about narrative choices in the game, which would be nice as they never really addressed this feature so far, as far as I'm concerned.