• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Timbuktu

Oct 25, 2017
See wasn't Tropper's show. He was brought in to fix season 1 after several major behind the scenes issues, and then run season 2... Which he's done. They finished filming last month. There's no word on if See will get a third season at the moment, and I doubt there would be until the second season has come out, and I'm sure done better than the first season did. Either way, with Warrior now renewed I am sure Tropper wants to refocus his energies there for the next two years rather than continue on with See. Of course we will see (no pun intended) what exactly he'll do pretty soon here.

See has already been renewed for season 3 a month ago, before season 2 even comes out, Apple's been not been one for cancelling shows so far. I think season 3 production starts fairly soon, so Warrior probably comes after that since Justin Lin already said it'll probably be next year. So it'll be a long wait, but I don't particularly mind that, gives them a bit of time to reflect on current events and it's a new phase for the show.

www.kftv.com

Exclusive: Apple TV+ to film season three of See in Ontario from May

The Jason Momoa series is one of several big TV and film projects set to film in the Canadian province

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
See has already been renewed for season 3 a month ago, before season 2 even comes out, Apple's been not been one for cancelling shows so far. I think season 3 production starts fairly soon, so Warrior probably comes after that since Justin Lin already said it'll probably be next year. So it'll be a long wait, but I don't particularly mind that, gives them a bit of time to reflect on current events and it's a new phase for the show.

www.kftv.com

The Jason Momoa series is one of several big TV and film projects set to film in the Canadian province
Ah I missed this.

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017

www.kftv.com

Tropper getting dat Apl $$$$

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I started season 1 and am really liking this. I came for the fight scenes because of Mortal Kombat, but didn't even think to see how resonating the more serious issues still going on in the country today. Shit don't change.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm almost done with s2. This show is so good. I have to force myself to stop. But e6...
All these people standing around and nobody noticed Rookers bodyguard walking up on Vega? In broad daylight? I know y'all had a 360 view of that dirt trail. C'mon now. Lol.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sophie is trash. The entitlement. Lol.

Ep9 is one of the best episodes on television. I did not want that to end. An hour of gripping material.

Last edited:

Sep 7, 2018
Binged the first two seasons over the last week, and I must say that this show is awesome. Great fight scenes, interesting plot, and some suprisingly funny moments.

Even though Buckley is a prick, I have to admire his resourcefullnes. My jaw hit the floor when he stabbed himself in episode 10, totally unexpected but still brilliant despite the insanity of it.

False Witness

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome show. Totally watched it based purely on the basic description it had about hatchet men when I saw it in my recommended spot after watching Mortal Kombat on Max.

gully state

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished watching season 2 and the dialogue is just so goddamn well written.

If you're so damn American, maybe you should ask your own people why they keep fucking you over ...to hire us...maybe it's you who don't belong here...

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

Warrior - Season Three - Thursdays on Max

'Warrior' is back! Against all odds 'Warrior' managed to survive the tragic culling of Cinemax's programming lineup and is returning after two and a half years for its third season on MAX. Not Cinemax. Just MAX. Same parent company, completely different service. With mostly the same name...

Let's gooooo!