• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Hell yea.

now also bring back Quarry since overlooked Cinemax shows deserve more seasons.

cinch

Chicken Chaser
Feb 17, 2019
oh hell yeah!! Best news ive heard in awhile, partner and i loved the show and were sad we thought it was gonna end the way it did

WarMacheen

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

The show has been renewed for Season 3 as a Max Original. We did it!

giphy.gif

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Warrior has been my favorite show since subbing to hbo max for the justice league kong hype. Out of Raised by Wolves, The Head, and Titans.

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
This is fantastic news. First The Knick is coming back, and now Warrior is getting another season. This is so great.

Honestly, I feel that Warrior is more relevant than ever, and they can make a really powerful third season.

Zeta Ori

Oct 25, 2017
NY
YES! YES!

I just finished S2 last night and was quite down about it seemingly ending there of all places, and the next day this happens!

Lorcain

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished season 2. Best news of the week. I hope awareness for Warrior continues to grow. Great cast, great show.

Byronman

Oct 28, 2017
Great (and unexpected) news ! With Joe Taslim in Mortal Kombat and Andrew Koji in the GI Joe spin-off there will probably be new audience interested in this kind of action-heavy show, and Warrior absolutely delivers on this front.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'd been wanting to check this out but didn't wanna get into it in case it just ended randomly, but I jumped on it as soon as I heard the news and binged the 1st season in 2 days. I really like it! Love the dramatic setup with these two siblings working on opposite sides. Can't wait to watch the rest.

Ah Sahm and Ah Toy are a couple of badasses. Also Mai Ling appears to have big Daenerys energy so I'm left with no choice but to stan.

zero_suit

Oct 27, 2017
I'd been wanting to check this out but didn't wanna get into it in case it just ended randomly, but I jumped on it as soon as I heard the news and binged the 1st season in 2 days. I really like it! Love the dramatic setup with these two siblings working on opposite sides. Can't wait to watch the rest.

Ah Sahm and Ah Toy are a couple of badasses. Also Mai Ling appears to have big Daenerys energy so I'm left with no choice but to stan.
Ah Toy may be my favorite.

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's almost as if Cinemax made shows that a lot of people would have watched had HBO advertised and supported them...
I know Jonathan Tropper doesn't need to split his attention per say, but I wonder if HBO would ever reconsider the Micronesian Blues pilot, which was finished right as Cinemax decided they no longer want to make original series.

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Or more like good shows should not even be on Cinemax because nobody will watch it there

I doubt most of these shows would even exist with Cinemax tho

HBO should have kept Gangs of London for streaming too, it would have done well for them.

It was a weird choice to sell it to AMC, that's for sure. They could have made it an HBO MAX original...

I know Jonathan Tropper doesn't need to split his attention per say, but I wonder if HBO would ever reconsider the Micronesian Blues pilot, which was finished right as Cinemax decided they no longer want to make original series.

It has McDreamy (a notable celebrity aka HBO's kryptonite) in it, so maybe! Isn't Trooper also doing See as well or is that done for now? If it gets renewed I wonder if he will stay on and try to juggle that and Warrior - if so I can't see him doing a third show

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I doubt most of these shows would even exist with Cinemax tho

It was a weird choice to sell it to AMC, that's for sure. They could have made it an HBO MAX original...

It has McDreamy (a notable celebrity aka HBO's kryptonite) in it, so maybe! Isn't Trooper also doing See as well or is that done for now? If it gets renewed I wonder if he will stay on and try to juggle that and Warrior - if so I can't see him doing a third show
I had read before that the Knick was going to be put on HBO but they decided to put it on Cinemax because they wanted to help make that channel into another potential HBO like channel

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
See wasn't Tropper's show. He was brought in to fix season 1 after several major behind the scenes issues, and then run season 2... Which he's done. They finished filming last month. There's no word on if See will get a third season at the moment, and I doubt there would be until the second season has come out, and I'm sure done better than the first season did. Either way, with Warrior now renewed I am sure Tropper wants to refocus his energies there for the next two years rather than continue on with See. Of course we will see (no pun intended) what exactly he'll do pretty soon here.