• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Warren Endorses

• Biden

Votes: 390 19.4%
  • Bernie

Votes: 688 34.2%
  • Tulsi

Votes: 62 3.1%
  • No one before convention/delegate majority

Votes: 874 43.4%

• Total voters

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
Warren gang please join Bernie gang for the last tiny sliver of hope to save the world

Who am I fucking kidding she's going to endorse Biden

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Insane to me that someone as smart and qualified as Warren is dropping out, while someone like Trump stays President.

Feels like I'm taking crazy pills.

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
I hate to see her go, as she had tremendous potential versus the majority of candidates, but I'm now hoping she endorses Bernie and unites the Progressive Left. As a Bernie voter, if she endorses Biden, I honestly don't see Bernie getting the nomination.

Please endorse Biden. The sooner Democrats focus on the real enemy, the better.

I honestly worry that Biden doesn't even know the real enemy half the time if we wasn't able to tell the difference between his Wife and his Sister.

resonance

Oct 28, 2017
I was planning to vote for her, but my state is so late in the cycle that there was hardly any chance it would've mattered.

Hope she endorses Biden and secures some policy concessions from him. A cabinet position would be good as well, but then Baker gets to appoint a Republican to finish her term, which is not ideal given our Senate chances.

golguin

Oct 29, 2017
Just saw on news. Had she dropped out a week ago would Bernie Campaign be safe now? The numbers point to no on that so people could reflect on that.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
much respect to Warren and the campaign that she ran (mostly)

this time we had two progressive fighters instead of one

if biden takes this thing hopefully the progressive wing of the party have a strong influence on the administration due in large part to Warren's campaign

forward ever

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
EDIT - I really don't want to get into it. Please be kind to people, no matter who they supported in the primary.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
Tulsi being the last woman standing.

💀

hqdefault.jpg

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
I thought most of her supporters were more likely to lean Biden, in ranked choice surveys.
Morning consult have Sanders as the leading second choice for her supporters, at 40%, though other surveys may of course disagree with that.

However what we've seen with other withdrawals so far is that the second choices don't seem to have come into effect. What happened with Klobuchar and Buttigieg was that they endorsed Biden quickly and what seems like a majority of their supporters swapped to him. So if Warren endorses Sanders, he will probably inherit most of her supporters. If she doesn't endorse, it's probably mostly good for Sanders, but not emphatically so. If she endorses Biden, then the race becomes even more difficult for Sanders than it already is.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
You had one hell of a run, Warren. Here's to hoping that you endorse Bernie.

UnknownSpirit

Oct 25, 2017
Warren was my first pick, and I always hoped she would of gained more support. Think she would of been a great president.

I do not care who she endorses, I will ultimately support whoever is the nominee.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
After so many years of waiting I still won't get a chance to vote for her. Or maybe I still will if it's already decided anyway by the time Wisconsin rolls around.

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
Hear me out now.
This is the perfect time for Warren to join in as Bernie's Vice President.
I was planning to vote for her, but my state is so late in the cycle that there was hardly any chance it would've mattered.
What I'm really interested in is the Ohio ballot.
Our mail in ballots came last week and still had Cory Booker on them (although an insert said that any votes for candidates that pulled out wouldn't be counted)

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My top 3 were:
1. Warren
2. Harris
3. Bernie

That dream is over. I am practical and the most important thing is getting rid of Trump. I will vote for Biden when he is the Democratic nominee. Anything else, is a vote for Trump, make no mistake about that.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Inevitable, but a shame. From this distance, she was comfortably the most impressive candidate of the lot.

Fatmanp

Oct 27, 2017
If she hadn't gone to the center before a single vote was cast I think she would still be fighting strong.

Gaf Zombie

The Fallen
Dec 13, 2017
My guess is she doesn't endorse Bernie in the primaries.

As a Warren fan I'm glad to see her drop out though. It's time.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Warren isn't going to fix Bernie's problem in the south. I suspect she doesn't endorse either or endorses Sanders. Weirdly enough if Biden were considering her for VP, actively endorsing him wouldn't be the way to maximize that in terms of olive branch PR.

-
She literally murdered Bloomberg on live television. If not for that debate I guarantee Bloomberg would have done better.
This inadvertently opened the path for what happened in SC/ST, weirdly enough.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
i wanted to vote for her but the pennsylvania primary is in about 8 weeks.

yeah, just checked again. april 28th. lol.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
bernie or joe
(bernie or joe)
we know it's lose lose
bernie or joe
(bernie or joe)
but if you had to choose
dear senator warren
your fellow democrats
would like to know how you'll be voting

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
A shame her candidacy fell short. Thank you for sending Bloomberg's campaign on live TV.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

SuperHans

Oct 27, 2017
Wanted her to win but she is right to get out. It will be interesting to see who if anyone she endorses as I don't think its clear cut.

Now that its down to two, has a contested convention been taken off the table? If the remaining delegates are split between the top two will they cross the threshold?