• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
Considering Riddler and the other guy in the cell are still around and will surely break out, they will be the villains or a new villain will be introduced in 2 and they will return in 3.

Shrennin

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like Mr. Freeze and the introduction of Dick Grayson (not Robin yet).

I kinda want Court of Owls in like a second trilogy with a more experienced Batman.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
Considering Riddler and the other guy in the cell are still around and will surely break out, they will be the villains or a new villain will be introduced in 2 and they will return in 3.

The Batman borrowed a lot from The Long Halloween, so chances are the whole trilogu will end with Batman facing all his major foes just like in that story

Kelsdesu

Oct 25, 2017
We really don't, the last movie set it up perfectly for showing Bruce's character growth in the sequel.

They can have Bruce coming out of his shell and assisting the mayor in rebuilding Gotham, while also doing his thing at night. You can show him pushing himself to the extreme.

I guess I'm not in your 'We' group 🤷🏿‍♂️. I think Bruce should be the exact opposite of Batman's personality whereas in this film they seemed like the same person, but then again I've never been a fan of year one Bats.

LFMartins86

Nov 7, 2017
I would keep the other guy in the background for the next movie, have him be the main bad guy on the end of the trilogy, a menace that has been building up.
While it has been done before, I think the Scarecrow would be an interesting choice.
Have Bruce Wayne struggling to keep up Batman and a more public side of Bruce Wayne, make him doubt his sanity given his
mother's mental issues
and have Scarecrow feed those fears.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
I would keep the other guy in the background for the next movie, have him be the main bad guy on the end of the trilogy, a menace that has been building up.
While it has been done before, I think the Scarecrow would be an interesting choice.
Have Bruce Wayne struggling to keep up Batman and a more public side of Bruce Wayne, make him doubt his sanity given his
mother's mental issues
and have Scarecrow feed those fears.
IMO scarecrow sounds like the villain you end the trilogy with, because he's the personification of fear.

Rod

Oct 25, 2017
dem mfers better not forget my man

HOLY SHIT - 22k likes for him, LMAOOO

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Joker would be fine in a sort of consultant role, similar to that deleted scene. I really enjoyed that scene.

Rod

Oct 25, 2017
Damn... TB2 was announced by Emmerich himself

They're serious about the Reevesverse

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I wanna see a villain who hasn't been on film before, like Hugo Strange or the Court, and Professor Pyg would be a fun cold open villain.

I think they could do an astonishingly good job with Freeze if they did it right, but I'm afraid of them somehow screwing it up so I'd rather see something new if they're not all in.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
I wanna see a villain who hasn't been on film before, like Hugo Strange or the Court, and Professor Pyg would be a fun cold open villain.

I think they could do an astonishingly good job with Freeze if they did it right, but I'm afraid of them somehow screwing it up so I'd rather see something new if they're not all in.
Mr Freeze would be a fun emm cold villain.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I went into The Batman mostly blind, and really liked it a lot. Very excited for more in this world.

I hope they continue to sprinkle more The Long Halloween-esque plot into this one. The vibe of this first movie is exactly what I'd hope for a live action adaptation of The Long Halloween and Dark Victory. I really dug the detective aspect of this film a lot, and Holiday and Hangman could be really fun antagonists. Not to mention we'd be getting more Zoe Kravitz as Selina. Shit, just give me a Catwoman HBO Max series and I'd be good...