• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
This was just found on reddit too

NgptzxT.png

I will lose my fucking mind over new Matrix and Superman games
Inaccurate.

ekim

Oct 26, 2017
Well E3 can still host an all day online event with interviews and a host and have the stuff presented there.

Snake__

Jan 8, 2020
Damn

that would have been an amazing press conference

WB is coming out swinging for next gen (I hope they are all next gen)

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
On one hand this is a pretty shitty situation. On the other hand I can't help but find it funny that this would happen after all the teasing by WB Montreal.

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Great now everyone that had knowledge of what was going to be announced at e3 will leak since e3 is canceled stupid virus

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Hopefully they still do something because it would really suck if we have to wait even longer for any news on their new Batman game now.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
JK Rowling can just tweet out the Harry Potter vídeo and say it's the new canon

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Maybe WB can post another shitty tweet with another symbol that people have to decipher.

Majora's Mask

Oct 26, 2017
Imagine waiting for years to see Rocksteady's next game only for this to happen. Lol. Hopefully WB will have some sort of direct for their games or just have some sort of marketing deal with Sony and/or Xbox and just show them at their event.

At this point, do we have any idea if Rocksteady's game is next-gen only?

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
... I mean they still could've dropped these bombs during a digital event but, I guess let's spoil them now?

Not that any of these were really going to be shocking announcements.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
That Rocksteady Batman game just can't get a break. That is the one everyone has been waiting for and whose big reveal has ben postponed again and again, right? There seem to be several Batman games in development and I mix them up all the time...

That Harry Potter game though... O: I've been waiting for the announcement of that one for quite some time myself. I was already worried it wasn't going to be a thing after all. Please showcase it in some other fashion soon. I need it. I need that freely explorable next gen Hogwarts. The Dreams version is still a bit lacking.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
That Rocksteady Batman game just can't get a break. That is the one everyone has been waiting for and whose big reveal has ben postponed again and again, right? There seem to be several Batman games in development and I mix them up all the time...

The Batman game isn't from Rocksteady. It's from WB Montreal. Rocksteady is working on something else that we don't know.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
"What will they do now"

how about just announce the damn games and release some trailers I mean how hard is it

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can we overwhelm wb games with tweets to get them to say something? I hope they still announce these this year

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
I had a feeling WB was planning a huge E3 with how so many of their big projects were lining up. They will probably do a digital thing like the other big companies.

Prompto

Oct 25, 2017
Damn sounds like it would have been a pretty great conference. Hope they still do something

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
E3 will just be one big series of Directs, and we'll all be better off for it.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
Just record a video and fire it up onto YouTube. A lot of time and money saved.

Can't wait to see what the Harry Potter game is like!