• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Bloodborne deserves the PC spotlight. Just hope Bloodborne 2 is real and this is part of the advertising

Vertpin

Oct 27, 2017
I hope for whatever fixes or adjustments made for the PC port and made applicable to the PS4 version. It would be wicked weird for an IP that Sony owns to play definitively on PC rather than their hardware.

Magnet

Oct 29, 2017
I'm going to pretend this means they have another Bloodborne game planned, even though I know it means nothing of the sort.

Verder

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone else think they were going to show Bloodborne pc this week with the ps5?
One can dream.
Ultra wide can happen if it's the same as the dark souls remaster

Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
Hopefully Soony has the brains to have the dev team make a PS5 (and Pro I suppose) patch for the game. Good for PC folks tho, it's GOTG material easily and IMO the best soulslike I have played.

pappacone

Jan 10, 2020
I can actually see Sony letting all ps4 exclusives go on PC, while moving on to ps5
Then, 7 years from now, doing the same with ps5 games

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
8IQCiI5.gif

What's that smell? ..the sweet chromatic aberration, oh it sings to me!

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
inb4 Demon's Souls Remake is actually PS5/PC and Bluepoint is also porting Bloodborne to PC.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
I have the platinum but I would probably go through at least one more time from scratch if my PC could get it up to 60 fps.

smocaine

Oct 30, 2019
Oh my, I love Bloodborne, and mod would be able to fix my main problems with the game. No changes to structure or content, moreso things that could be easily editied, e.g. amount of blood vials, how much they heal, frenzy can't kill, warp anywhere from lantern, etc.

Nevermind 60fps and more graphics options!

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
brooooooooo, performance and the over use of CA is what keeps Bloodborne from goat tier. omg

Ninja Kn1ght

Oct 25, 2017
Bloodborne is an amazing game, one of this gen's finest. I'm glad more people will get to play it. I wonder if there will be a PS5 upgrade along with the PC version? Either way, I hope this means BB2 is on the way.

Oct 25, 2017
I hope for whatever fixes or adjustments made for the PC port and made applicable to the PS4 version. It would be wicked weird for an IP that Sony owns to play definitively on PC rather than their hardware.
I mean, HZD is going to be better on PC than a PS4, and that's fine. There better be a patch to enhance Bloodborne for PS5, though. I'm perfectly happy if it's coming to PC but Sony better fucking take care of their own as well.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Is the thinking this is the game Bluepoint has been working on and this will be on PS5 as well?

Dragonyeuw

Nov 4, 2017
Seems kind of late to do this? The game came out 5 years ago, is there that many PC only people or double dippers that justifies the cost of a port?

Nah. Any remotely interested PS4 owner would have bought it by now. It's not canabalizing anything at this point so why not release it and get some PC sales. And let's be real, they're going to get some double dips from people wanting the increased fidelity.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
That's just how it is unless the developers fuck up the PC port (which happens more often than it should unfortunately)
Is the thinking this is the game Bluepoint has been working on and this will be on PS5 as well?
Why would you reimagine a game that is only a few years old

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I wish this was not semi-confirmed.
Imagine the shitstorm if this announcement just popped out randomly via a blogpost.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just waiting for the EGS exclusive bomb loooooooooool

This will be sick though. 4k. No fucking CA. 60FPS+. Modders might do some shit. This can climb up my ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.